About bloody time.....UPDATED

good luck hun!! :hug: :hug:

wow, things seem to be moving very quickly for you! I hope the pains don't stop.. take it easy and try not to panic!

the race is on hun :cheer: :cheer:

tens machine is greattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt :D

Thats fantastic news Emmie, I'm so pleased hun, good luck and I'll be checking for updates. :cheer: :cheer: :hug:

Emmie, good luck. I hope your labour is fast and as painfree as possible.
I also hate hospitals (despite working in one) and am planning to stay at home as long as possible.

All the best. :wink:

:wave: I am thinking of you hun :hug: :hug: :hug: Good luck, hopefully you will have your baby before dinner time. :hug: :hug: :hug:

emmie said:
tens machine is greattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt :D

not as good as gas & air :wink: haha!
so glad it happened naturally for you hun. you'll be home & holding blake for christmas, instead of having him!

hopefully b4 tea time would be nice, im looking forward to the gas and air lol :D

Well im off to meet my mum in a min, she has the net though so i can keep everyone updated, i ahve my phone charger in my bag so i am all equipt i think, good luck hun im here when you need me :hug:

Go Emmie hun ! :hug: :hug: :hug: I am going out to shop a bit but will be back..hopefully you will be having your little one by then :hug:

updated first post, just had a contraction lol hope there back to stay and get stronger now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back