Early induction!!!!

Alisondue21stOct

Reaction score
Hello ladies!

I had a growth scan today and saw my consultant. he noticed me hobbling and heard my pelvis clunking as i got in and out of the chair. I also told him about my sickness being so god damn hurrendous!

The scan showed that our little lad has had a massive growth spurt. I am currently 33+5 and his measurememnts were coming out at 36-37 weeks!!! It means the clexane injections have been doing their job so we are really pleased!

I have been getting more and more anxious as we approach the 36+ week mark. (this was when kyler died) The consultant said that in light of this, and the pain im in with the spd he wants to induce me at 38 weeks :dance: :cheer:

he has booked me in for induction October 9th!!! I dont think its sunk in yet, ive spent all evening pooin my pants about how much ive got left to do. so thats my update!

Love ali xxx

Thats great news huni, i hope it all goes well for you :) :hug:

thats great news alison. What a weight off your mind eh :hug: :hug:

keep us all informed!

Ali that is great! Has it sunk in yet? It hasn't for me! We will both have little libran babies, apparantley they are charming little angels, so lets pray they are :pray:

I am glad the early birth will reduce your anxiety, try and enjoy this last stretch. I feel so bad for you having the SPD but Tankett says hers has dissappeared after the birth so hopefully yours will too.

Love Katt x

:cheer: means you'll get t see your little one sooner, im so jealous, but excited for you hun :cheer: let us know how it goes :hug: xx

I'm glad to hear they are taking such good care of you :hug:
Can't wait to see the little laddie :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back