Anyone know if ...

kerry5a

Reaction score
You can book a MW appointment if you're not due one? Had my 36 week appointment with consultant and got a MW appointment at 38 weeks (day before I'm induced) but I would like one this week too.
The reason being is because my consultant appointment they booked my induction only. Don't know if it's because I had a scan that morning but he didn't listen to heart beat, measure me, or even feel my belly. I was so wrapped up with asking questions about my induction I didn't even notice at the time!!! Feel like I only had half an appointment.

Didn't wanna read and run.. I'm not sure Hun but I can't see why it would be a problem. You could always give them a call and see. They can only say yes or no :) x

I'm sure if you ring they will see you. Ours are good and will come out or see you in clinic if you have anything to ask/check with them

My midwife has always said if i want any extra appointments just ring and book one, call up and get yourself an appointment xx

I'm sure you can see MW when ever you want too x

Thanks girls I'll give her a call this afternoon x Just didn't want to look like a plum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back