early days but i'm here at least :)

deedee84

Reaction score
hello everyone! i have come to join you finally after a few months, really does seem like 3rd time lucky for me! had faint lines monday and wednesday and just tested again this morning and got a deffo BFP, just waiting for the midwife to ring me now! its all different from when i had elise 4 n a half years ago, had to book in with the doctor back then and have another pregnancy test done before anything happened with the midwife etc but this time, they have just put my name in the midwife book and shes going to call me today, its all very exciting! xx

thank you, i'm keeping everything crossed that things go as smoothly as possible :) xx

Welcome to first tri 1, my doctors change with every pregnancy my little boy is only 10 months and they have changed everything since I had him, lol

its crazy aint it...apparently, dont know if this is everywhere in the country like, it is up here but you have to make your own scan appointments :/ only found that out as my friend is 17wks preg and was telling me! xx

Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy :) I still have to see my doctor to confirm..maybe its different in different places xx

it must be...i was expecting to ring this morning and get an appointment to see the doctor to do another test there but nope, straight into midwifes book :/ and thnx xx

Aw wish it was that easy here! Had to see doc to be told congrats, now wait for midwife to contact before even getting a date!

Bet you cant wait hun, I would be sitting on that phone waiting!!!x

i am i darent go out in case i miss the call grrr lol...mind u the receptionist said if she comes in today she will call me today if not then next week!...thsi procedure is all very new to me, when i was pregnant with Elise i had to do all what u are having to do all tho back then i got a letter with an app for midwife xx

Just keep looking at the phone, eventually it will ring and scare the c**p out of you but it works!!!!xx

Ha ha, dont blame me if it does happen!!!!

Good luck hun and let us know ur news when the phone finally rings xx

haha i wont blame u lol and yeah i shall deffo let u know how the call goes when i finally get it lol xx

Congrats Hun so pleased you here, fingers crossed for a happy and healthy nine months :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back