Shaved

cassi

Reaction score
Nope not what you were all thinking. I did Alans hair today, a grade 3 on top and 2 on sides and it looked really nice, just went to do 1/2 grade on sideburns and went up a tad too high, i thought it looked fine but alan thought it looked ridiculous and said that i would have to do a 1/2 grade all over..

I really didnt want to do this :shakehead: but i had too and as i took the first line out i burst into tears! Thats how sensitive i am at the moment lol!!

And i cried for ages, i think it looks horrible! but he quite likes it :shock: And i will really miss playing with his hair tonight :cry:

God I'd be dumped if I did that lmao

Aww, don't we get any pics Cassi?? :)

haha he went to germany early this morning to the Ring, but il get him to get someone to take a pic cause im sure it will have grown to a 2 at least by monday??? right?? please tell me it will have cause if he comes back and its still like that i think il cry again!!!

lol...

He must look like a criminal with hair nevermind with a 1/2 grade lol cause when we went to spain in june (with a full head of hair) he went thru the beepers and they DIDNT beep but they still searched him with the detector and hands (i was pissing myself laughing lol) then they said thats fine off you go and we went to carry on and he got stopped again and had his shoes checked for bomb powder :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: (he dosnt look like a chav or anything either lol)

Must be because he is scottish and when they saw his PP they sent a little message to watch him.

(just kidding before i get in trouble with the lovely scots on the site :lol:

Hi

lol if you think thats bad you should see Bernies hair right now sticking up every which way he just dont care .Itold himim cutting it in the next week.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back