Dummies!

Smithy1980

Reaction score
Hey ladies

I'm just wondering when everyone stopped sterilising dummies?

Thank you x

Sent from my sparkly new iPhone

I was told I could stop sterilising dummies and bottles around 6 months, but I am carrying on until she is about 10 months or so. The thing is she is so active now, chewing the rug on the floor, pulling magazines down and trying to eat them etc that she is being exposed to more. Sometimes, if she drops one I just pour boiling water over it rater than put it throught the steriliser.

xx

I stopped steralising his dummies when he started weaning. I only steralise his bottles now and will do until he's a year and goes onto cows milk x

Fab thanks ladies! Sterilising bottles is fine but she's forever dropping dummies and it's a pain sterilising 24/7! She's permanently got her hands and toys in her mouth and they're not sterile! Might do the hot water trick :)

Thank you xx

Yeah we run Jack's under the tap if he drops it, he's never ill! :) x

Thanks ladies I'll do this from now on x

I only sterilise them once a week or something not every time she drops them, but she rarley uses a dummy xx

I still do and have a dummy holder so I can clip it onto him along with a cover for the teat.

Oh I've just remembered I bought some of those clippy things before I had LO! Gonna dig them out...thank you ;) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back