Due today!

soozy

Reaction score
Well thats me due today but we are snowed in!
Our roads havent even been touched since the snow started to fall on friday night so you can imagine how bad it is.
I phoned the council and explained if they didnt clear my street that i would end up having to give birth in the house cos there is no way we could get out of the street so the nice lady said she would try her best to get someone up under the circumstances :dance:
Im feeling fine, the odd niggly pains here and there and cant seem to sleep for long but more worried about not being able to make it to the hospital lol.
My daughter is stranded at my parents for another night so at least if i do go into labour i wont have to drag her out in that weather to someone elses house.
Just going to have a relaxing day in my PJ's and hope something happens, if not then sweep tomorrow if the doctors is even open due to the weather! :roll:

Hope everything goes ok for you Soozy. I love snow but right now I could do with it buggering off for a bit too! Thankfully we're not snowed in but it's bad enough.

You have a lovely relaxing day hon, put your feet up & do nothing. I'm sure everything will work out just fine xxx

Good luck for the roads being cleared hunni x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fingers crossed it will be cleared when need to go x

Hope they get someone up to clear the road for ya! Im at my mums this weekend and her car is completely banked in by snow from the last two days!

thanks. It is worrying tho cos even the buses havent been round since friday and they are usually round every hour! when i phoned the council they said they were doing all main roads and bus routes first but i told them i live on the bus route and it hadnt been done! Typical council, leave everything to the last minute then struggle to do anything about it.
Also my oh's mate had been on the phone wanting him to give him a lift into edinburgh city!
I told him no cos the baby's due and im not having him struggling through there and risking crashing or something and im stuck here and could go into labour. Some people eh!!!

Bloomin eck imgine that glad hes not going, our road is still frozen i wont even leve house x

he didnt do it so the guy got someone else! We havent even attempted to move the car today and the roads never did get cleared! the council have posted a warning that there is to be another 20 cm of snow tonight too! GREAT!!!

Oh no! Hope they clear ur road soon! Happy due due hun! :yay: Hope something happens soon x x

Oh no! They will have to get a midwife or ambulance out to you hun if needs be worst case, so don't worry.

Can't believe so many of you have snow, we are just icy cold , no snow - hope it clears

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back