due today.....

emylou

Reaction score
not sure if todays going to be the day......went to midwifes yesterday and she said it could be any day...im booked in for a sweep a week today at home (they come to me!!!) unless anything has happened since.
had a curry last night felt a few little twinges but nothing ajor....woke this morning and having more of a show

his head is definatley low and they said 3/5 and unmoveable

anyone else due today not feeling like its going to be today?

Hi hun,

Im due today too, i made a checking in thread for us all, i think i left you out, sorry! :oops:

I have been having contractions/tightenings on and off for a week now, last night was the worse, im being induced on monday but im really hoping he will come out himself before then.

best of luck, keep us posted! :)

My ticker says i am due today but i think it's tomorrow, each midwife wheel says different!!

Why do the tickers say "Yay i've arrived" bang on your due date, don't the software writers know you go overdue 90% of the time or is it just them rubbing it in!!!

just been shopping still got awful backache...........want things to hurry up...any pointers??

I haven't got any but if you find any out let me know,

I have period pains that are coming and going and they make me want to cry, it's not a sharp pain, it's one of those really uncomfy ones that you cant ease. They are making me feel sick :(

I wish this cervix would hurry up and dilate and efface, it's really getting me down now.

Hello

Well all of us are still here so looks like none of us will be today, but maybe tom???
I guess its very rare to actually go on your due date anyways.
Katrina :D

you never know one of us could start in labour and have a super quick one!!
(wishful thinking!)

:D :D

I've had cuddles again this afternoon, my mum took Amy out for an hour so i made the most of it- OH thinks it's christmas! :D

Good luck everyone....cant wait to hear bout all these new arrivals!!

Steph x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back