• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

I'm Due Today

Heather Bear

Reaction score
Due Today!! and I can't believe it!! I reckon there is no chance this little one will make an appearance amytime soon - I feel as normal as I ever have - apart from the feeling that someone has kicked me in the (how can I put this?) mmm - fanny!). I reckon I've another week at least!!
Good luck and chin up to everyone else due about NOW!
Hxx

oooh well think of it this way, you will have your baby in 11 days time at the latest, anything earlier is a bonus :cheer:

theres nothing worse than thinking your baby will be born on its due date and being devastated

happy due date!!! :cheer: :cheer:
lets see when LO makes their appearance tho, have been havin quite a few girls overdue!!

Thanks Ladies - still enjoying pottering around and the peace and quiet. But Indian Restaurant booked for Saturday!!
Hxx

Happy Due Date Heather!!! :cheer: :cheer:

C'mon LO you should be starting your journey into your mummys arm about now :pray: :cheer: :hug:

Hi

Lots of labour dust for you !! Any time now
Katrina

happy due date, i hope you get some action soon!! keep us posted, and rest and take it easy :hug:

good luck heather its my turn tomorrow :shock: i cannot believe it! the day after is diane..lets just hope that babies will come on time ..

Heather Bear said:
Due Today!! and I can't believe it!! I reckon there is no chance this little one will make an appearance amytime soon - I feel as normal as I ever have - apart from the feeling that someone has kicked me in the (how can I put this?) mmm - fanny!). I reckon I've another week at least!!
Good luck and chin up to everyone else due about NOW!
Hxx

Doesnt mean a thing trust me!!

The night I went into labour I didnt have any proper 'signs' I hadnt even dropped....just woke up in the night and WHAM the contractions had started.

Hope its not too long for you :cheer:

happy due date

hope LO makes an appearance soon

I hope the "kicked" feeling turns out to be increased pressure leading to you-know-what... Good luck :hug:

gingerpig said:
I hope the "kicked" feeling turns out to be increased pressure leading to you-know-what... Good luck :hug:

Hope so too - walking is becoming increasingly tricky!!
Hxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back