Due today! Come on out baby!!!

peanut1982

Reaction score
Well I've reached my due date, can't quite believe it. So excited about meeting our little one now! :cheer:
Not had any signs that it's going to kick off anytime soon sadly :( Had a dodgy tum (loose stools) on Friday and felt really sick last night but all seems normal again today.
Today I've been glugging back the raspberry tea and munching the fresh pineapple, attacked OH yesterday, been for a drive down some bumpy roads and playing the Wii most of the avo when not bouncing on my gym ball! Off to mum's for a curry tonight too.
Pregnancy seems to have flown by but I have a feeling it will drag now until little one decides to appear! Today has been the longest day by far :lol:
Hope all you ladies are having a lovely weekend and enjoyed your extra hour this morning!
Sarah x

Yay, sending you lots of labour dust and hope baby decides to brave the world soon. :cheer: :cheer:

Sending you labur dust too!!!!!

Had my midwife appointment on my due date (last thurs) and she just said see you in 7 days for your sweep at home.... thanks for coming byeeeeeeeeeeee. So I hope that yours is more positive hahaha x

dont forget tweeking your nipples lol :D

Hope lo decides to show an apperance soon :D come on out baby peanut

wow congratulations on reaching DD!

Happy Due Date hun and hope LO comes soon!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Wohoo congrats on due date!! Sending you loads of labour dust! xxx

congratulations hun!

wishing you lots of luck and sending you some
****LABOUR DUST****

I hope LO makes an appearance soon!

"ANOUCEMENT" ANOUNCEMENT"

ITS NOW TIME TO LEAVE THE BIG MAMMA HOUSE :rotfl:

COME ON LO MUMMY WANTS TO MEET YOU

***LABOR DUST BY THE TRUCK LOAD SENT YOUR WAY***

:lol: What a lovely colourful post Morgan! Hope LO hears it!!

Thanks girls, still no sign of little one. I'm walking like John Wayne though - feel like I've a bowling ball pressing down between my legs and generally so achy! Hopefully it won't be too much longer. Have midwife tomorrow afternoon so will hopefully find out if baby is engaged yet :pray:
Off back to bounce on my gym ball some more :lol:
Sarah x

Have you had a sweep yet hun?

LO could not of missed that one, I said it loud enough :rotfl:
I totaaly understand thou hun as my last weeks felt like forever.
Then once there hear it flys by and you wish you could rewind lol
Sounds crazy I know :lol:

Thanks Morgan, nope not had a sweep or anything as yet, not seen midwife since 37 weeks which feels like yonks ago! Bubs was 1/5 engaged at that point so hopefully made some progress since then!
S xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back