Due in December?

xmcnickyx said:
'Yeh, that means I get allll christmas off work' which usuall irritates them :D

LOL I use this all the time!

"yea I'll at home big and fat thinking of you lot here wiping old ladies bums"

P.S Im a nurse, I dont work at some weirdo old lady bum wiping hostel...actually thats exactly what it is!

My due date is December 27th... I am starting to get a teeny bit annoyed with the comments. And also the assumption we will call it Holly or Noel etc etc...
Personally I am looking forward to having an excuse not to get stressed out about Christmas itself!!
We thought about not ttc at the time so as not to have a Christmas baby, but then decided what is meant to be would be... and so it is. And I can't wait!!

My 6 year old cousin asked me to call him baby Jesus :rotfl:
I can see that going down well!

xmcnickyx said:
that means I get allll christmas off work

Thats always my comeback too! I always say, 'I'll get all xmas off and get to lounge around watching xmas TV and films and eating quality street!'

Alicebabe said:
xmcnickyx said:
that means I get allll christmas off work

Thats always my comeback too! I always say, 'I'll get all xmas off and get to lounge around watching xmas TV and films and eating quality street!'

Ohhh yumyum somehow that really appeals to me :lol:

You've also got a good excuse to have someone else cook the dinner and not do all that travelling to see all your relatives. To be honest i am over the moon to be pregnant, but I really don't want to be stuck in hospital over Christmas, I wanna make sure I'm at home with my little girl and family, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the baby comes before Christmas day or after, not that I have much choice in the matter.

not just all of xmas off but the whole of next summer :D :D :D xxxxxxxxxxx

My son was due on Christmas Eve (he arrived on the 29th) - his Dad told Hannah our 2 1/2 year old at the time that we were going to call him Jesus if he was a boy or Mary if she was a girl as a joke!! Obviously at that age she didnt understand his strange sense of humour and so when we had a boy she told the whole ward her baby brother was called Jesus!!! I had a very :oops: face.

I loved having him then - made new years eve really special - had a glass of champagne with my gorgeous son in my arms - I have to say though Josh has not been so happy with the date - when he was 7 someone asked him what he wanted for his birthday "it in July" was his reply!! Bless.

I'm due 14th Dec. People can say such STUPID things. I've had a few comments about the baby being born xmas day and that I'll have a crap xmas...eh, no! It just annoys me when people feel they can comment on anything and everything and give unwanted advice all the time. Just feel that everyone is talking about babies to me just now and giving advice I don't want!!!!!!!

alice was due xmas eve. i kept getting the ' they will get joint xmas and birthday gifts' - screwed those cheap peoples plans when we where induced on the 5th! thats a 20 day gap - too long to combine the gifts!!! :wink: :lol:

:dance: Hey Nicky I'm due on 2nd dec too!! People have said what a lovely pressie to have for christmas and I can only agree! I don't know what I am having but i would love to have a son as I have 2 girls already, I will just be relieved when baby is born and healthy. :pray:

Great to see how excited they are for you. Kind of can understand the sister, but still.

Remember ladies!!

Pregnancy=Public property... ;)

It doesnt matter when your baby is going to be born ppl ALWAYS have crappy comments to make christmas, summer, winter whenever...

and they wonder why women are so hormonal lol!!

Christmas is an exciting time to have a baby, I LOVE christmas, if your baby comes before xmas u have a lovely gift that will be better then anything you ever received! And if they come late then you get extra pressies after christmas day! yah!!

Also everyone worries about their weight at christmas at least you can stuff your faces and not have to worry while these smart arses are piling on the pounds!!

:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back