Due dates and arrival times?? Diff with more....

evie_smith

Reaction score
What's your due dates and arrival times?? With my first I was a month overdue and had to have emergency c section with my son 2nd I was only three days late but was in labour fir three days ... So will my next one be early?? Or is it just when baby dissideds to arrive lol what are your due dates and birth dates?? X

My first son was born one week early and my 2nd son was born 4 weeks early. A bit worried about this one coming early too! Is it more likely to happen again?

I don't know :/ that's why I thought I would ask always interesting too :D
I thought I would ask from a month over to only three days I'm thinking ooow week early or like a big gap again like 4 weeks early :/ x

I was 5 days over due with both, in one of my baby books it say when the sprem meets the egg it tells it how long to carry for so its all down to your man lol If he has made this one more then 5 days over due i will kill him lol

First was 3 weeks early
Second I was just over EDD sweeps the lot

DD was a week early x fingers crossed this one follows in big sisters footsteps because even though she was early I was sooooo fed up of being pg and just wanted to meet her so badly-can't imagine what I'd be like if I went overdue!!!

first was 11 days over, second was 6 days over and third was 9 days early. My midwife says third babies are strange ones xx

Lol I'm hoping I'm maybe early or on time just because I have huge babies lol 8lb 15oz and 8lb 3oz so would be nice to have a tini winnie baby but at the same time I'm happy to carry a little
longer as I already have two lol more work wen this one is out haha!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back