DUE 15TH JAN

mummy_to_be

Reaction score
I can't belive how long i have left, i only have 31 days left, could me more or could be less, we never know i spose, sometimes feels like it's going fast, and other times feels like it's taking forever. Anyone else due around 15th Jan?

Hello

Im due January 14th, and so is Layla and one other person, cant seem to remember???
So i guess we will see who is first.
I can't beleive either we only got a month left un beleivable.
Katrina

I'm due 15th Jan, and so is Kim.

Busy time of the year for the stork ay!!

Me & Amy's Mum are both due 15th Jan too!! :D

I'm due on the 6th, I seem to be the first one, I will most likely go over (Being my first baby) - if so, I'm right there with you guys....

Only a few days until Christmas already, then New Years, then our babies!

Hiya

im due on the 14th, up untill about a week ago the whole pregnancy went so fast! but now i feel like its dragging, getting really uncomfy now so i just want him out lol

I'm due on 15th but ready now! Sick of not been able to turn over in bed and walk for more than 5 mins !!!! Keep saying to myself not long now....

Sulks..."But I want my baby now!"

Wish I was one of these people who didn't know they were pregnant until the baby came we knew very early on and it as been a long 9 months doesn't help when everyone says he will come before Christmas, and all the scans say he is a nice size but yet here I am 1 week left and no baby! Just dragging now, is it the same for everyone else? Please say it is?

my c section is booked for the 23 so i could still beat some of you he he

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back