Lots of pain today :(

soverign

Reaction score
I don't know if I am just over reacting but my bump is really causing me alot of pain. Its not even that big compared to some ladies. My friends gave me a baby shower the other day but I just looked like a complete mardy bum the whole time. It was simply because my belly was giving me so much grief.

I find the only position that is comfy is laying down, but it is not practical becuase I have to stay at home the whole time. When I attemp to sit upright the top of my bump starts to hurt so much. My baby shower was the first time I left the house in weeks because of this. But I am getting sick of looking at four walls now. :(

I am even more upset today because even when I am laying down the pain is still there. It can't be normal surely? Does anyone else have this problem?

Yes, me me me.

And when I think I have 3.5 weeks still to go of this I want to cry :cry: - I get BH about every half an hour at the moment and they hurt. My back hurts when I'm sitting down and my bump kills when I'm lying down - she always seems to be digging down to find the most uncomfortable position.

Walking is now a virtual impossibility for me as the shooting pain is too much to bear and it sets off more BH. I also seem to have groin strain or something in the top of my left leg which has just started up today.

WOOHOO look at me gatecrashing your thread with my mard.

Apologies. I hope you feel better soon :hug:

I have bump pain too

If I sit up it squashes baby and when I walk I get pains under my bump - I think baby is moving down though so that might be whats causing the pains at the bottom of my bump.

I can't stand up or sit or lie for long - everything seems awkward

Maybe go and speak to your midwife

:hug: :hug: :hug:
I feel the only way to relieve the pressure of my bump is to lie down too.
I find it suffocating when sat up straight.

When lying down have you tried popping a pillow under bump to support it so it not pulling. That i find sometimes helps me.

:hug: No you haven't gatecrashed! I feel happier knowing that I am not the only one although wouldn't wish it upon anyone.

Thanx girls! I have tried all sorts with pillows, blankets and cushions. Nothing seems to help. My belly is constantly solid as concrete so thats probably why.

soverign said:
Thanx girls! I have tried all sorts with pillows, blankets and cushions. Nothing seems to help. My belly is constantly solid as concrete so thats probably why.

My belly is as hard as concrete too i feel like she is pushing her back and bum out just so i dont forget she is there.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: sorry you are so uncomfortable, it isn't nice at all! Does a bath help ease any of the pain? I hope it gets better for you! :hug:

Luckily I have been ok up until this weekend and now I am in a lot of pain, but mainly from pressure in my pelvis/bottom - I get shooting pains around there whenever I try to stand up or straighten up from bending. It makes sitting in the car unbearable (maybe because of bucket seats) so I have abandoned all big trips out and only drive within a 5 mile radius...(shopping centre and midwife).
Pregnancy is a wonderful miracle, but my god will I be glad when it is over!!! :rotfl:

When I am in the bath it helps a little bit. Its a shame I cant just live in it for the next four weeks!

soverign said:
When I am in the bath it helps a little bit. Its a shame I cant just live in it for the next four weeks!

Me again if i could live in the bath i would. :D

Hope you feel better soon but your not alone. :hug:

I practically have lived in the bath the last couple of weeks.

me too - dont remember being this uncomfortable at this stage in previous pregnancies - I was still working until nearly 37 weeks with my first (as a GP) can barely manage to get round the house with this one - also extrememly tired which makes any discomfort worse - no great advice to give - if I had an answer I'd be doing it but you are not alone, it is not forever - your LO will be here before you know it and :hug: :hug: hope you have a more comfortable day soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back