32 week check and baby is....

hellywelly

Reaction score
ANGRY with that midwife!!! lol. All was perfect with urine, bpm etc and blood pressure nice and low at 110 over 58 (this seemed really low to me but MW didn't seem bothered.) Also baby has started to turn nicely, but the midwife really had to squeeze my tummy hard to try and check the baby's position, and this afternoon they are NOT happy!!

Feels like it's trying to get it's own back by turning into a starfish, and for the first time ever some of the kicks I've been getting have really hurt!! And to top it all off, I think I have trapped wind which is making me feel like I've got such a tight bump I'm going to explode!! Sorry if that's TMI, but hey ladies, we all know in the 3rd tri, if ya gotta poot, ya gotta poot!!!

ha - i love angry babeis at midwifes appointment - pip always manages to kick out when she's tries to listen to the heartbeat.

Pip's kicks have also been getting stronger this week - and right under my ribs. Feels like he/she is trying to crawl up there!!!!

My wind has also been bad this week too....we're such twinnies wiht our pregnancies!!! xxx

Hilarious!! I'm sitting on my birthing ball and it's a case of 'bounce, fart, bounce, fart'!!!!! lol

haha....mine always gives a kick when she thinks that the mw has pressed my belly long enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back