• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

dry skin

rosie09

Reaction score
my baby is 8 days old and got dry skin what would you use wen i give him a bath he crys readly dont like having hes clothers off lol bless him iv being uesing baby oil but nothing happening still got dry skin . . . .

Try virgin olive oil or baby lotion if oil isn't working hun hope it improves x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Id use baby lotion, hope it improves :)

My mw said to use olive oil, not to use anything but this and water on toby's skin until he is a month old at least, it seems to be working so far :flower:

My babe had this and i use baby oi - but massaged it in - she is now a huge fan of the old leg and foot massage and we do it daily for pleasure x

My health visitor told me to use oilatum (prescription) in the bath and oilatum junior cream (ive seen this in asda), it worked well, and his skin was really bad. xxx

Annabelles skin is dry too. on her hands and feet. i was told to use olive oil which helps a bit but has given her little spots on her face now bless her!

Last edited:
I use Oilatum in Ethans bath if he has alot of dry patches and it works wonders but when he was very very young i just used olive oil.

so many blooming products floating around and all you really need are kitchen essentials anyway!! haha x

I used olive oil for dry skin on AJ and I used vasaline on his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back