dry mouth

Snooky

Reaction score
anyone suffering from this? It is driving me crazy. I am getting through a pint of water in the night by 5am and it keeps me from sleeping. My nose is blocked up every night and i wake feeling like i have a hangover every morning. Its getting really bad and i dont even want to go to sleep at night any more as I am waking every couple of hours cos of this. I am drinking so much water too so I know i cant be dehydrated and also i have had the diabetes test which was fine.

fed up now, up at 5am crying and on here!!!

xxx

O dear sounds like you are getting it rought at the mo im not sure what can be the cause of the dry mouth i have it also most mornings when i wake up and also the blocked nose thing too, not sure is there mayb a mint or something your can suck through the nite when you are awake that might help with the dry mouth thing, mine doesnt bother me. :hug: :hug:

yea I totally know what ur talking about hun, its horrbiel isnt it :(

every morning I think god i never want a hangover again :rotfl:

hope ur feeling better soon chick :hug: :hug:

Yeah ive been getting this as well and its horrible, also have dry lips and it bloody hurts. I have to have two cuppas on a morning before it feels any better. I thought it was just me so im pleased to know im not the only one but sorry other are suffering as well :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

ah you poor thing - I might start logging on then too cos I'm usually up most of the night! I take 2 pints of squash to bed with me as my mouth is the same - I spend the whole night drinking and visiting the toilet! I also have terrible itching on the soles of my feet (which only happens at night) so I have very little sleep then feel poo all day! it will all be worth it!! :hug:

Im glad im not the only one suffering with this, the other morning i woke up heaving coz my throat was soo dry.
Mines bin happening since i was bout 15 weeks pregnant :(
I take it, it doesnt go away anytime soon.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks ladies

well i am kinda glad it isn't just me!

Not it def doesn't go away and gets a lot worse i think in the last few weeks!

i have woken up with what feels like a head cold for the last few days - horrible.

and I am waking every 2 hours at the moment.

Other than that I am quite comfortable ish in bed apart from these horrible side effects. Oh and if i stand for more than 20 mins to half an hour (ie whilst cooking) then the back ache is horrendous!!

oh well not long to go now i hope. I also dreamt my waters had broke and I had a show - what a disappointment when I awoke!

XXX

yep ive been having this since pretty early on. wake up with a really sore throat as well, which eventually disappears after ive downed a few pints of juice. Im also up every 2 hours to go to the loo, plus i have carpal tunnel so that also keeps me up having to wear splints overnight too.
Im hoping he might decide to make an appearance in 4 weeks..... pretty please!!

A
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back