Dehydrated?

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
Last few morning ive woken up and feel like crap, lips are dry and ready to crack, throat is dry, and i have this weird mucusy coating in my mouth, its gross! Am i getting dehydrated? Any tips on stopping it? I drink a lot of water in the evenings anyway so dunno.

Hmm wierd! If you're drinking water, then should be ok. Sleeping with your mouth open causes those types of things! Lol so er, shut it! :rofl: xxx

Lol! Didnt think of that, I always sleep with my mouth open (yeah i drool too LOL) I tend to get congested and dont trust myself to be able to breath through my nose, weird but ohwell im allowed to be weird :p

You maybe getting a cold???

Maybe try sleeping with a bottle of water next to your bed, that way when you wake up to use the bathroom you can take a sip of water.

are u taking gaviscon or any thing for indegestion at night? i get really really dehydrated during the night if i do n wake up looking like iv got rabies (minus the bubbles just the white mouth) lol

xxx

Yeah I chew up a couple gaviscon tablet before I goto sleep.. Will put a bottle next to the bed, im waking up every 40 minutes or so at the moment anyway LOL

lol thats annoying. . . yeah bottle by the bed maybe. only thing with that is it will make you p*ss more! and i should imagine youre already doing a lot of that! :rofl: x

Those tablets are well chalky Kat, can you take them a bt earlier and down lots of water? ergggh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back