clumsyness!!!

So_hopeful81

Reaction score
In the last week, I have

1. scratched my brand new car wheel on the side of the kirb as I drove around a corner.
  2. put my lovelinks bracelet (which is very sentimental to me!) on the shelf in my bathroom, watched it fall to the floor, and all of the glass beads shatter and break.
  3. just dropped my iphone down the toilet. (The only thing that apple will not replace for!)
I am also constantly dropping things, and tripping over myself! Seriously, how clumsy can I be... I am really ashamed though as financially I can't afford to keep breaking things! Man - I have to buy a pushchair, and nursery furniture yet! I feel so rubbish about it!

Am I alone with this?

Noooo you are not alone lol. I have gotten so clumsy and have absolutely no idea about how big I am either. I completely took out a display stand with my bump turning round in a shop the other day, I felt so awful for the shop assistant and my OH just walked off in disgust lol

I have a severe case of "dropsy" so won't hold anyone's baby now unless I am sitting down :shock: xxxxxxxx

I'm with you guys also - forever dropping thing, had a nice (not) moment at work this week where I tried to squeeze past bloke from work...and failed on epic proportions. Bump is way bigger than i thought and i proceeded to basically rub up against him!!!

Also burnt myself twice on Sunday whilst cooking tea - worst thing is I did it once (hot fat from roast) thought that hurt, should be more careful, and then proceeded to do it again.

What a idiot!!

Yeah dropping things is a nightmare at the moment. Even when I can see things are about to fall I seem to be way too slow to react and catch them.

Yes drop everything and I'm sure someone has made our doorways smaller, I have lost count the amount of times I have hit the frame with my shoulder or got my arm caught on the handle!!

dropped all but 3 plates in the house now, and theres 3 of us living here. Spilt my water on my bedside table (alarm, lamp, mobile) 3 times in the last month or so.

If you drop your phone in water take it to bits and bury it in a big bowl of water, works wonderfully.

If you drop your phone in water take it to bits and bury it in a big bowl of water, works wonderfully.[/QUOTE]

I had never heard of this???
I have put it in a bowl of dry rice... but I couldn't get it apart, and thought if I tried, I'd probably just make more of a mess and destroy something else!
I have a very patient fiance, who has now begged me not to break anything else, I'm not sure I should take the risk!

Um if your phone doesn't work....smash the screen :whistle:

Yes drop everything and I'm sure someone has made our doorways smaller, I have lost count the amount of times I have hit the frame with my shoulder or got my arm caught on the handle!!

I do this! door handles seem to just stick out when i walk past them, got loads of bruises on my own, supprised MW aint asked where i got them from! xx

On some apple site it says that if you take the phone to the apple store and pretend you haven't dropped it in water - they can tell. They have some stuff inside the phone that turns pink as soon as it has been submerged in water. Arghhhhh! Nightmare!

If you drop your phone in water take it to bits and bury it in a big bowl of water, works wonderfully.

I had never heard of this???
I have put it in a bowl of dry rice... but I couldn't get it apart, and thought if I tried, I'd probably just make more of a mess and destroy something else!
I have a very patient fiance, who has now begged me not to break anything else, I'm not sure I should take the risk![/QUOTE]

oh yeah I meant rice. Oops. Don't bury it in water please lol

Theres a lil orange sticker in the phones that turns colour if it's been in water. If it's insured not a problem though.

Well, you dropped it and then it got wet in the rain :wink:

annoyingly clumsy!... Everything i hold ends up on the floor, then i look like an awkward person tryin to pick it up. last week in work, i made a cup of tea, went through the doorway adjusted for Wheel-chairs, (not even ur average size doorway!) and bashed into the wall as if the space to walk through wasn't big enough, and burnt my hand with the cup of tea! out of pure stubborn-ness i got more annoyed that i never made it through the free space and made a mess on the floor than worry about my hand!! everyone was like "put ur hand under coldwater!" i was like "NO!, I've made a mess!!!!" hahaa... Awful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back