dropping centiles..

becks20

Reaction score
Anyones LO dropped 2 centiles since birth but over time?did u have to take them to gp? what was the outcome?

Colbi has dropped 2 centiles over an 8weeks period and if hes not got a steady weight gain next time i get him weighed then iv gotta take him to see the GP. hes started waking in night and seems to be aggy and over tired all day, i dunno if hes wanting food but i dont want to give him any till 6 months and especially as hes dropped weight i dont want to harm him if hes having problems putting the weight on as its all to do with the digestive system. x

Toby dropped centiles, started on 50th now on 9th. But that was due to reflux, other than that he was pretty happy, I have started giving Toby vegetable sticks at our mealtimes in the hope this keeps him happy until 6months and will head down baby led weaning route...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tegan was born on the 75th and is now between the 9th and 2nd she has really bad Reflux though so has been refered to a pediatrician x

The HV`s seem worried everytime it happens as he is a skinny baby but his dads tall and skinny too but they dont know that, colbis feeding pattern hasnt changed very much but hes feeding more then before so should be gaining more. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back