baby eczema?

becks20

Reaction score
Anyone know what cream i can use on colbi? hes 20weeks and got it all over 1 arm, dont really want to take him Dr`s x

I don't know if you can get it over the counter but I got fucidin for Charleys ezcema and it cleared up within 3 days!

Paige has it all over her hairline and I thought epiderm was working but it seems it isnt so Im stuck too.

I'ld go to drs, or get health visitor to prescribe, we use hydromol, but there is a fair range of emmollients/creams that all suit different babies :flower:

thanks :) my mums on at me to use porridge oats so i might give it a try, when i get some. x

Hi, How is Lo?
We use aveena bath oil and moisturiser, prescribed so free as getting through quite a lot. Gp also prescribed steroid cream as it was all over lo and very angry. The sterios cream is pretty strong I think but has calmed it quicly so now will stop using. Hope you find something.

Well i went to get him weighed on thursday and i told HV that he has eczema and she checked it and said it is and to take him GP, i must have sounded like i dont care coz i said - i no its eczema so i dont want to waste the drs time. So she said to bathe him in aqcrious cream and get a good moisturiser so i got boots emolliant cream and so far its helping *touches wood* but hes got it all over his bottom and going up his back aswell :( but im gonna try porridge oats in bath this week aswell as the oat milk is meant to help :) x

you wouldn't be wasting drs time but up to you whether or not you want to use a steroid cream i guess as that's what doc would prescribe. We just used tiny bit for a week and it's made it less angry and itcy aas he was a bit uncomfortable with it. Good luck with the oats, let me know how it goes! Think oats must be good as the aveena products we use are both oat based x

you can get the aqueous cream and emolients on prescription :hug:

forgot to update! Porrige oats in the bath and his skin has been lovely but i think i might have to do it every day as after a day goes back dry again but im still using a moisturiser afterwards :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back