Driving test booked for 24/7/06

lauramumof2

Reaction score
Im sitting my driving test a few weeks before I have baby. My due date is 18th August, probably section around the 11th so that make it about 2.5 weeks before.

Ive felt more confident and in control this time and if I fail then I have bigger fish to fry anyway.

Oh has been paying for them (ive been taking £20 out his wallet twice a week) and he is pleased im getting there.

Wish me luck, ive about 8 lessons till I sit the test.
This will be my 6th attempt over8 years :oops:

lots and lots of good luck hun!!!!!!!!!! I passed 4th time and my jammy sister passed 1st time :evil: Its good that you havent given up though like alot of people do, I just though oh well Iv got to pass it one day so just kept trying. Hopefully the Examiner will be nice to you becuase your pg :D just talk baby talk and especially if it is a woman. Ill keep my fingers crossed for you hun x x x x x

Good luck!!! Hope it goes well for you.

I recently taught dh to drive and he made me come along on the test with him. I tell you it was worse than doing my own driving test. He passed second time and I was soooo proud of him (and me for teaching him).

fingers crossed for you hun good luck xxxxxx

The Best of Luck babe, You CAN do it!!!

fingers crossed hun! and let us know how it went

Hi

Good luck thats wonderful.
I am just learning its nerve racking.
Katrina

Ssssshhhhh, its at 10.44 today :puke:
Dont tell anyone (sneaks out the door) :shock:

Good luck!!! That's what time mine was at, they have funny times don't they! :lol:

Ooo good luck hun. I can still remember the nerves I had on my test, and that was nearlly 10 years ago!

good%20luck.jpg

Im sending you lots of luck hunnie. :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:
My test is booked 11/09/06. My driving instuctor cancelled the test on 18/07/06 cos he said I wasnt ready! :x
Let us know how you get on.

lauramum01 said:
Im sitting my driving test a few weeks before I have baby. My due date is 18th August, probably section around the 11th so that make it about 2.5 weeks before.

Ive felt more confident and in control this time and if I fail then I have bigger fish to fry anyway.

Oh has been paying for them (ive been taking £20 out his wallet twice a week) and he is pleased im getting there.

Wish me luck, ive about 8 lessons till I sit the test.
This will be my 6th attempt over8 years :oops:

good luck with your test! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back