drinks

lyndsey_28

Reaction score
is anyone else having the same problems i have with drinking? i seem to find i cant find a suitable drink that just quenches my thirst!! i usually drink sprite, 7up, vimto, ribena and things like that!! but at the moment they taste so sweet that i cant stomach them :eh:

i can only seem to drink diet coke at the moment which mw advises only two caffiene drinks per day, and i dont really like coke all that much......

its driving me crazy now, i just wanna be able to have a drink and still not feel thirsty i have tried lots of things now and feel fed up because of it, am i alone or anyone else havin similar probs

Water works for me but then I don't like fizzy x

it has to be really really cold, but im not a big water fan i try it but if i have too much of it i feel sick :(

I've been drinking orange juice and milk x

Have you tried a sugar free squash? I don't drink anything with sugar in it at all and normally just drink water but I do have sugar free squash sometimes and it isnt too sweet!

I've moved onto milk and then changed from just diet coke to the caffeine free diet coke.

Flavoured water works well hun and if j like fizz j can get the sparkly stuff

fruity tea but with 2 bags and a very small amount of honey. Cannot get used to the taste of one and no honey lol

I've moved onto milk and then changed from just diet coke to the caffeine free diet coke.

hiya

just wondering bout the caffeine free diet coke does it still taste kinda of the same didnt wanna try it incase it was horrible and dont know anyone elso who has tried it except you :)

hiya

just wondering bout the caffeine free diet coke does it still taste kinda of the same didnt wanna try it incase it was horrible and dont know anyone elso who has tried it except you :)

Hey, Yeah I think it tastes the same, I've not really noticed the difference. Although I've really struggled leaving out the vodka! lol

Last edited:
leaving out the voddy can be hard lol

but it will be well worth the wait xx

I am so over drinking water, but been having orange juice alot!

I'm the same as you but i've found coppella cloudy pure apple juice and grapefruit high juice cordial winners!!!
I've gone through bottles of them!! X

thanx everyone

and babybo i will give them a try, as i tried morrisons forest fruits chilled drink the other day and that seems fine at the moment but will give those a try too!! and maybe the caffeine free diet coke :)

I'm loving the Green Bottle pomegranate fizz stuff - bit expensive though and the sparkling water from tesco is just as nice. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back