drinking while ovulating? lol

cherelle

Reaction score
ok... this might be a ridiculous question but i should be ovulating around next Sunday i have some friends coming to visit me in cardiff for the night on the Saturday.

We have a big night out planned... a meal, clubbing etc and i wondered if it would have any effect on ttc?

I dont want to do anything to mess up my chances!! x

If it had much effect then I think the human population would have died out by about the 1950, baring a few non-drinkers. I think continuous drinking decreases fertility but having a boozy night probably has helped twice as many conceptions than hindered! Go for it x

Just go and enjoy your night out.
Lets say, this baby is due to a great night out, followed by a great time afterwards ;)

I'd definitely say go for it! We drank every night on our honeymoon and managed to conceive in the middle!!! x

Yeah, im sure the day before I ovulated, I went out for my birthday, and did rounds..and rounds...and rounds of shots!! Maybe alcohol is the key!
x

I asked this question a while back about OH drinking, i don't think it matters much as the others say continuous drinking maybe, but just go for it and enjoy yourself xxx

It doesnt matter, I drank in the 2ww with my son as it was new year, I got bladdered, as long as you STOP as soon as your know I think thats ok xxx

ahhh thanks girls! Im free to enjoy myself then :) (heres to hoping i wont be able to go out clubbing much longer!!!) xx

I was drinking at weekends until I got a positive test with my little man, enjoy your night out xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back