Dreams

Ani

Reaction score
I thought I would share this story with you all. Ijust called up my friend to tell her my news. I told her that I had very good news and some not so good news for her. She said "I know what it is, you are pregnant and you can't come to Ireland for my hen night". She was exactly right of course. :shock:

She said she had a dream about being in Spain, where I live, and that she was sitting in a restaurant and I walked past with a pram. The next morning, she received my text telling her I would call her this weekend! She said she knew there and then what I was calling her about. :rotfl:

Unbelievable!!

On a different note, I dreamt I had a little baby girl the other night as well. :pray:

:shock: Freaky!!

All my dreams are with baby girls too! I'll find out in a couple of weeks if I'm right.

I had a dream that I was 2 1/2 months pregnant which is what made me test in the first place, else I may not even have known now!

OH Mum also dreamt of the baby right back in November, and that it was a girl...but then she's a medium for a living!

xx

wow sometimes dreams can be so spooky and so so true its admazing what the power of mind can do with it i love hearing things like this

shame it doesnt happen to me :D

There's a lot more to dreams than i think we realise.

My mum had a dream a few years ago. She saw a member of her family (passed away) showing her 6 lottery numbers. When she woke up she could only remember 3 of them. She did those 3 and any three others. The 3 from the dream came up!!! A wonderful win of £10...... :wall:

I love things like this! I wish I was psychic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back