What a nightmere

stace914

Reaction score
last night i had a dream i went for my first ultrasound.

it was great.. the doctor let me know it was a girl, but then she kept poking around with a concerned look on her face. i kept asking what was wrong and she wouldn't answer me. after what seemed like forever she said to me "I can't find your babies head, your baby has no head!" and i was terrified.. she told me not to panik and kept looking around and then confirmed "you are going to give birth to a headless baby girl."

and then i woke up terrified.... and fell back asleep, and had the very same dream over again. :shock:

anybody else care to share their dreams? good or bad?

Oh my Goodness what a horrid dream! :shock:
I have been having nice ones like my affair with George Clooney etc hahaha :rotfl:

OMG thats horrible :shock:

All mine have been naughty x rated dreams about random men..... :shock: :oops:

what a horrid dream, it would have woken me up to :hug:

What a horrible dream hun, scary what our brains come up with sometimes, I dreamt a while back that my little one was here and had 3 heads. I was really distressed, not because of the 3 heads but because I only had 2 boobs and kept forgetting which had been fed and which hadnt! :lol:

All mine have been naughty x rated dreams about random men..... Shocked Embarassed

:rotfl: Glad I'm not the only one who's been having these! Last night was with an uncle of OH's :shock: Not going to be able to look him in the eye at the next family gathering :shhh:

lol yes i have weird dreams simalar to yous, however my mum told me (she is a quilified midwife but isn't practicing midwifery atm) it's normal to have strange dreams aparently pregnant mums have very vivid dreams becasue of all the hormones going around the bodys and it's a sign of a healthy baby so it's a good sign

I've had really weird dreams too! Most of them have been naughty ones :oops: but occasionally I've had nightmares, usually about the baby :cry:. My husband's been having nightmares a lot too, poor guy (he worries a lot about family so this is the sort of thing that preys on his mind) :(.

Sorry to hear you've been having bad dreams, hun :hug:.

AMETHYST

CH0C0H0LIC said:
If Peanut gives one of her baby's heads to Stace then the problem is solved for both of ya! :rotfl:

I had dreams the other that members of my family that have passed on were trying to contact me about my baby - but i had watched Most Haunted back to back all night on Sat cos I had toothache and couldn't sleep lol. Shall know better next time methinks...

Sarah xxx

AAAAHHAHAHAHAHAH :rotfl:

get used to 1st tri weird dreams...i had allsorts including a sex romp with Alan Titchmarsh and giving birth to a Tefal Iron :rotfl:

I dreamt the other night that one of my mum's friends (who's about 60) announced she was pregnant just before I did & was really upset with me for being pregnant too. She kept sticking out her tongue & saying "it's not fair". Bonkers.

sparky said:
get used to 1st tri weird dreams...i had allsorts including a sex romp with Alan Titchmarsh and giving birth to a Tefal Iron :rotfl:

PMSL!!! :rotfl: They're both absolute classics, you should be proud! :clap:

AMETHYST

:rotfl: @ Alan Titchmarsh! I had Dec from Ant & Dec last night :puke: Wish there was a way to make special requests for people that actually appeal to me!!!

All of mines are x rated to. I keep waking up in a panic incase ive been talking or making sex noises in my sleep and OH has heard.
Sure he must be wondering why i keep waking up horny.

He hasnt complained tho

For some reason, when I read this I skipped the first sentence. I was scared to death for you!!! My heart was in my mouth!! Luckily you wrote it was only a dream in the last sentence as well! It was giving me something else to worry about! :rotfl:

peanut1982 said:
I had Dec from Ant & Dec last night :puke: Wish there was a way to make special requests for people that actually appeal to me!!!
I might have a go with them tonight! :dance:

I've had some awful dreams that I've given birth to a teeny tiny baby that was perfectly formed and was about 3 inches long. I've also had a dream that I've given birth to a glass baby... Mainly either about men or premature birth! xx

i'm having crazy dreams still.

the other night i dreampt i was with billy bob thortan, mmm he is sexy.. and he gave me a convertable because he was cheating on me. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back