Dreams

Tasha89

Reaction score
OMG I had the most screwed up dream last night - EVER!!! lol!

I was prodding my bump (I do this often anyway... :roll: Poor love!) and his/her arms came out of my tummy and tried to clasp my finger!! They didn't come OUT of my tummy as such, but under my skin! PROPER alien like! lol! We were all stood in my kitchen (I don't know who we are - random people I think!) prodding my stomach and waiting for the arms! You could see each individual finger as well! Soooooooooooooo freaky! Haha!

It was soooooooooooo vivid as well! I could've sworn it had happened for real when I woke up this morning! lol! Must be this damn heat! lol!

Last edited:
I have been having really bizarre, odd dreams too but always vaguely related to reality, enough to be quite worrying u know...

I try and tell Liam about them but he just giggles.

I guess it's just your brain going into overdrive getting used to the idea of being a mum! Imagine all the crazy thoughts you stop yourself from thinking when you're awake, they all come out at night lol!!

I keep dreaming about having a baby girl with me, although a lot of the time it's not my baby as I'm still pregnant in my dreams. I also keep dreaming about my Nan, she only passed away in March and I've been feeling very reflective about family and stuff lately, I would have loved for her to have met LO seeing as she'd been nagging me to get pregnant for years!! I actually woke up in tears the other night, I had a dream where I just hugging her, and she kept on telling me she was OK :)

I haven't had any really vivid dreams like that yet but i did make love to Peter Andre in a yellow bath above the kebab shop the other night?!? :eh:

Inky - how superstitous are you? you think maybe that could be your nan trying to reassure you or something nice like that? xx

to be honest I'm not that superstitious, as nice a thought as that would be (and the sort of thing she would do lol!) I think I just miss her :(

I have had some really wierd and sometimes horrid vivid dreams over the last few weeks, it is definately one thing I am looking forward to loosing afterwards!! :)

i did make love to Peter Andre in a yellow bath above the kebab shop the other night?!? :eh:

what a dream!!! Sex with Peter Andre and chicken kebab with garlic sauce for afters !! :dance:

I’ve enjoyed most of my bizarre pregnancy dreams. So far I’ve given birth to a bay girl (I’m having a boy) who was so small I carried her around in an egg cup! Then I dreamt I had another baby girl that looked exactly like me when I was a toddler. The worst though had to be when I dreamt that I had the baby prematurely and he looked just like a baby bird with no feathers and even had a beak and I refused to breast feed! I could have done without that one!

Ive been having loads of sleep/wake halucinations. Im a terrible sleep walker but OH hasnt noticed me leaving the room lately. But then again I woke up the other night and saw massive tentacles flying across the room towards me so I leaped out the way to the end of the bed and pulled the duvet off as I went. 2 seconds later I realised I was just having a wake up dream and felt a bit stupid so I just put the duvet back and curled up to OH to get back to sleep. He was totally unaware in the morning. I think I might have even screamed too.

Well i had a fantasy about my ex last night and i was even preggers in it - even told him i only had five weeks left!! Glad i woke uo once we got to the kissing part - didn't tell me OH about that one!

^^^ OMG I came online to say exactly the same thing, I had 2 dreams about 2 exs, and i was definately pregnant in them, but OH didnt pass through my mind, it was like going back in time to before I met him, but i was still pregnant! WIERD!

:rofl: OMG Tiny - I though you said you'd seen testicles flying around your room the other night! Haha! It must be on the brain! I had a dream that me and OH were in Ann Summers buying sex toys last night...! Was very strange! Haha! I bought him a pair of vibrating testicles for some weird reason! Lmao! Cant wait to tell him about it when he finishes work! Haha!

:rofl: no it was definately a tentacle!!!

Can you imagine how popular a guy with vibrating testicles would be?!

:rofl: no it was definately a tentacle!!!

Can you imagine how popular a guy with vibrating testicles would be?!

Haha! I know - He didn't sound too up for the idea of a transplant when he came home from work! Shame... :lol:

honestly, its not much of an ask when you consider that we're gonna give birth!!!! Tell him I think he's being selfish ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back