Baby dreams?

MummySian

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has had a dream where they are actually holding their baby after the birth.
Last night had this really vivid dream where I had just given birth and was holding a boy (maybe a clue lol) and hubby said he looked just like Seth when he was born.
Probably another one of my random dreams but could it mean anything?

my dreams were crazy when i was preg i had a dream once that i was walking down the street and the baby feel out of me onto the floor!!!!!!

I had weird dreams too, like I was looking at my tummy and I could see hands and feet sticking out of it really clearly when the baby was kicking.

I had a weird one last night, where I carried the baby until 8 months, then passed the bump to my OH he carried him until the waters broke then he passed it to my mum and then she gave birth for me!!!!! :eek:

I have since told both my Mum and OH and it's defin been ruled out! :roll:
so talk about vivid dreams mine are totally crazy! :lol:

yes i've had a dream where i was holding my baby and it was a boy too... i went into labour... which was really easy!!! (heres hoping) and then the baby was passed to me in a nice blue baby grow!!! ut then i was walking down the road holding my sons hand and he was about 2 or 3 yrs old... i was introducing hi to everyone saying this is my new born... people kept saying doesn't he look big!!!! weird...

ment to say.... love the idea of DH doing a little bit more!!! carrying the baby to full term! sounds good to me... lets see him struggle to do up his shoes!!!

x

i know these men don't actually realise that trying to do your shoes up is actually an impossible thing at 8 months pregnant!!!! :roll:
Which also includes trying to cut your toe nails which I tried to do last night and couldn't.!!! :(

but not long left and then i can bend once again. :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back