dream interpretation.........

Sammystar

Reaction score
Budges' spider thread got me thinking about dreams and what they mean. I often dream about those big black house spiders running on me. I always wake up from the shock :shock:

However, my most recurring dream, which I have had regularly ever since I can remember, is witnessing a plane crash. The plane may be a jumbo jet, or just one of those tiny little one-seater aircraft. In my dream, I am always on the ground, watching from a distance, as I see tragedy unfold before my eyes. These dreams always wake me up with a racing heart as well, and I have no idea what it means.....lack of control maybe? :think:

What are your recurring dreams? and do you know what they mean?

:think: :think:

I've had the same recurring dream for as long as I can remember. I'm on a conveyer belt going through a big park and I have to get to the other side. There are these bouncy ball bearings on the conveyer belt. It all starts off really smoothly and then the conveyer belt gets bumpy and all the balls start bouncing around. Then the conveyer belt disappears and I have to run, but I'm running with really high leaps and they're so high the wind blows me back again so I never get to the other side of the park :think:

Haven't a clue what it means, but suspect the balls are something to do with control, and the running is about reaching goals.

i hav recurring dreams almost every nite i love it its like a holiday or somet there are places that only exist in my dreams but they always there. ill usually get on lifts that go sideways as well as up and down, or drive cars along cliff edges or around mountains, or take a ride on a train with no glass in the windows thats like a rollercoaster (without the upside down bits). or sometimes ill walk along beaches and find really strange market stalls and nightclubs. and sometimes ill be in a huge hotel and jump off high balconies into a swimming pool. its always the same city or island where these places are. occasionally ill dream about this fairy tale place where we are all pixies! i hav quite fun dreams most of the time!

trixipaws said:
i hav recurring dreams almost every nite i love it its like a holiday or somet there are places that only exist in my dreams but they always there. ill usually get on lifts that go sideways as well as up and down, or drive cars along cliff edges or around mountains, or take a ride on a train with no glass in the windows thats like a rollercoaster (without the upside down bits). or sometimes ill walk along beaches and find really strange market stalls and nightclubs. and sometimes ill be in a huge hotel and jump off high balconies into a swimming pool. its always the same city or island where these places are. occasionally ill dream about this fairy tale place where we are all pixies! i hav quite fun dreams most of the time!

Trix, you have some really cool dreams!!!!!

I always dream about snakes :(
I have a phobia of snakes and when I had pnd badly my DH thought it would be nice to go for a walk in the park :D Only on the path was an injured grass snake. i went mad, screamed and ran off. The park was full. Very embarrasing.
What are the odds of that happening.
So now i dream of snakes every night :( :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back