had the most weirdest dream!

paperface

Reaction score
i had a dream that i was in a pub on my own dressed as lion-o (from thundercats) riding battlecat (from he-man)

no one else was dressed up...just me :shock:

then i got in the car and drove to my df's mums (i don't drive) and some girl from when i was at school (who i don't like or dislike) was keying my df's car

then i woke up...what the hell was all that about :think:

DF had a nightmare the other night which had him diving out of bed like some sort of military operation screamin that

a slug turtle had landed on him :rotfl:

i'm still laughing about it 3 days later :rotfl:

anyone know anything about dreams or would like to share theirs?

My OH doesn't often dream but when he does they're always really weird. He was telling me about one where he was at a train station and his parents cat was there and they ended up having a fight on the platform. Then he discovered that the cat could talk, and it told him that it had 'King's Cross Disease' :rotfl: and that was why it as grumpy. Thne they had a nice roast dinner together on the platform!

Another time I heard him talking in his sleep and giggling about 'the beetroot man' :rotfl:

:rotfl: @ Beetroot Man!

My DF always talks in his sleep!

the funniest one was him calling out our friends name and getting angrier and angrier, kind of as if he was ignoring him, along these lines...

Craig..Craig....Craig...CRAIG...CRAIG...CRAIG..........................................Do You Want A Biscuit!
:rotfl:

He always makes me chuckle...the one with the slug turtle was hilarious...he was annoyed with me in the morning because in the dream i had ran off and let him fight it alone with a shoe :rotfl:

I had a dream a while back that I was lying awake in bed and I noticed a spider spinning a web between the headboard and me head :shock: I shot up and nearly ran into the wall but OH stopped me, thank god as I was pregnant at the time. I lay back down in bed but I was convinced that there actually was a real spider on me and I kept checking, much to the annoyance of OH who wanted to go back to sleep :rotfl:

slug turtle!!!! :rotfl: thats the funniest thing I have heard in ages!

Yea, he said every time he tried to hit it with his shoe it stuck its head back inside the shell :rotfl:

I LOVE dreams, Im fascinated by them :lol:

Theres different types of dreams, but the majority of them mean nothing - they are just a visual representation of your brains filing system that comes into play when we are sleeping. You have lots of different dreams every night but you only remember them if you wake up during one and interupt the filing process. They are usually a mixed up mess of different images, sounds and situations from the days events, usually more metaphorical than anything.

Some do mean something, ie a nagging issue that you are ignoring, its your subconsious minds way of saying "hey, im not filing this one away, you need to deal with it!" The problem with this is only YOU can interpret your own dreams, as again they are metaphorical. If you dream someone gives you a red rose, the obvious conclusion is it means romance. But if someone once gave you a red rose who was a stalker, or you cut yourself on a red rose thorn as a child, it could mean something completely different to you.

Some people have special dreams that tell them something that will happen, this is the higher self giving you a message through dreams.

Most people have one "big dream" in their lives, a dream you always remember and if the conversation fo odd dreams comes up you always think of that one. They are like a film, a whole story with a beginning middle and end, quite epic.

I just love dreams!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back