Bad Dream

Happybunny

Reaction score
Not really complaining or needing sympathy, just thought I would share my dream with you as a sort of therapy because I feel odd this morning.

I dreamed that I was on holiday with my OH, but had tummy pains, when I went to the loo I was bleeding terribly. I was upset in the dream, but somehow in the dream I told myself 'this is a dream - go and look now, everything is fine.' So in my dream I made myself go to the loo again, and the bleeding was worse than before!!!

I woke up and for the first 2 minutes I was convinced I had had a mc and was really upset. Then I thought a bit more and went to the loo. Nothing there and all symptoms present and correct. Phew.

But the dream still left me feeling a little jittery.

Does anyone else have dreams that seem so real that you wake up and think it has really happened? What a weird feeling! :shock:

yes its quite normal to have very vivid dreams in pg. i had so many in frist tri but seems to have got better now, have the odd one but not every night now! it is worrying but its just your hormones :hug: :hug:

I had a few scary/weird dreams related to my pregnancy too. Its just your fears catching up with you.

Glad you're ok :hug:

i know exactly what you mean I had one similar, also I keep having ones where my OH is really horrid to me, not being his usual understanding self and saying that I ahve ruined his life by getting pregnant! Most upsetting, deffinately the hormones! I have also heard that in the latter stages you can have mad s*x dreams!

When I have a dream like that AF normally arrives the next day.

Lately I've been dreaming I'm pregnant or giving birth so hopefully I am pregnant.

There really scary tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back