Dreading today

suzie24

Reaction score
Hi everyone. After a week of monitoring my hcg level the doctor has decided I have a pregnancy of unknown location. They went from 119 to 127 to 173 to 273 every 48 hours. The doctor is giving me an injection today to end the pregnancy and I am absolutely devastated. I didn't realise it would hit me so hard. I'm only about 6.5 weeks pregnant but the feeeling of loss is huge!

Oh hun :hug:

Really sorry to read this. Mother nature appears so cruel at times. Once you get that positive test everything changes and hopes and dreams are made. To have it snatched away is so cruel.

Having the pregnancy ended like this must be particularly agonising. But I'm sure that this is in your best interest and to prevent ectopic pregnancy problems which you want to avoid. To give you the best chance of a sticky bean next time.

It will get easier with time, be kind for yourself hun xxx

Hi Suzie, just wanted to offer you my thoughts & sympathy. It's very hard news to take, no matter how far into the pregnancy you get. I had an ectopic pregnancy last year and found it incredibly hard to deal with. I hope you have a good support network that you can rely on to get you through this difficult time; I don't know what I would gave done without the support of my wonderful husband. Take care and be gentle with yourself. xxxx

Oh Hun :hugs:
So sorry to read this. As TORino says, it's so difficult to have your hopes and dreams snatched away after that +ve test. Sorry your having to go through this. :hugs:

so sorry hun i know how devastating this feels :hugs: i hope you can get past this, thoughts are with you and your angel love x

:hugs: i am very sorry ur havinjg to go through this xxxxx

They didn't do it! Because my hcg went up to 270 yesterday they have decided to take bloods again tomorrow and if they don't look good they will give me the injection tomorrow. They said it is a very very small chance of being good news. My head is all over the place

oh no hun thats awful to be left hanging like that :hugs: so sorry sweety

So sorry, its awful when they keep you hanging around with that slight chance of good news :hug:

They didn't do it! Because my hcg went up to 270 yesterday they have decided to take bloods again tomorrow and if they don't look good they will give me the injection tomorrow. They said it is a very very small chance of being good news. My head is all over the place

Blmey hun, this is a severe headfcuk??

I waited 20 days between my first bleed and miscarriage happening, worst 20 days of my life!

I hope you have your resolution soon sweetie

xxxxxxxxxx

Oh gosh!

I'm so sorry you can't get closure on this, you have been thrust back into limbo land :(

Massive hugs :hug:

Sorry honey! Hope you do get a miracle!

Blmey hun, this is a severe headfcuk??

I waited 20 days between my first bleed and miscarriage happening, worst 20 days of my life!

I hope you have your resolution soon sweetie

xxxxxxxxxx

this was me aswel it was the worse 3 weeks of my life and i never ever want to go through anything like that again,i have been thinking of u my lovely xxx

Got everything crossed for you hun. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back