downs syndrome results

Constantstar

Reaction score
Hey guys I came home to find a letter waiting for me (was worried I'd get a phone call but didn't) and my results say 1 in 15000 chance. Low risk.

- feel slight relief now after waiting almost 2 weeks for the results xx

Thats fab! I got home yesterday to mine, 1 in 39000. Really good results for both of us :)

ps. bearing in mind I had my scan on the 23rd - They take AGES!

Awww thats great news hun!

I decided not to have the blood tests

x x x x

thats great nws hun :)
i decided not to bother with them as well, I didn't want the stress of waiting lol

hooooooo i had my scan 23rd to lol stil no letter tho but they did say if i was high risk id get a phone call with in 2 weeks if not id just get a letter

hooooooo i had my scan 23rd to lol stil no letter tho but they did say if i was high risk id get a phone call with in 2 weeks if not id just get a letter

well if our due dates and scan dates are anything to go by you'll be like me and be very low risk!

:)

Aww thank goodness, what a relief for you.... I was'nt so lucky and had the phone call just before Christmas so was booked in for an amnio the following day as mine came back 1:67 and Tris 18 1:72, thankfully everything turned out ok.

Wishing you a healthy pregnancy x

Mine was 1 in so many thousand... is a worry when your waiting for the results.. good luck xx

I know this threads quite old but was just wondering whats classed as high and whats classed as low? Mine came back 1 in 7950, low risk, but was wondering whats high risk? xxx

Thats good news! my midwife said it would takes 4-6 weeks to get the results unless there was a problem and it would be within a week, nearly had a heart attack when i got a letter off the hospital with a sub-heading about the triple test after 6 days!! it was all low risk but i panicked after what she told me, i thought i was about to read i was high risk! x

Thats good news! my midwife said it would takes 4-6 weeks to get the results unless there was a problem and it would be within a week, nearly had a heart attack when i got a letter off the hospital with a sub-heading about the triple test after 6 days!! it was all low risk but i panicked after what she told me, i thought i was about to read i was high risk! x

Yeah I was told the same, if everythings low then I wouldn't hear for a few weeks. Strange that you heard back so quickly, glad to hear everything was low risk with you though :)

I thought 1/7950 seemed low, but comparing it to other peoples 1/40000, it doesn't seem so low now

x

i didnt even get a figure, it was just "low risk" x

Mine was 1/1500 with my son, not sure how it's worked out but we have no real family history of any problems except for my SIL and I was only 25 at the time. Mine sound quite high compared to others!

well if our due dates and scan dates are anything to go by you'll be like me and be very low risk!

:)

i still never heard from these rasss hehe x

Just got mine - it says 1: 100 000. Surely they just made up that number?

I had my letter to say that i was low risk within a week, our local hospital are brilliant and have been brilliant so far with scans and everything :)

i didnt even get a figure, it was just "low risk" x

Neither did I in the letter, but at 24 week appointment the MW put a sheet of paper in my notes and when I had a nosey at it it said the number x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back