MSS Blood results are back

Little miss pink

Reaction score
and both are low risk !!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I was so nervous picking them up but the down syndrome results came back as 1:42887 (low risk) and they said there was no stats for the Spina bifida results but they were low risk (I'm hoping this is right did anyone else get specific stats for the S/B results?)

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'm no mathematician but am i right in thinking that 1:42887 means that my baby phump has a really really really low chance of having DS?
:think:

LMP x

Yeah means a really low chance

Good news on the results - I didn't have the test as I am a complete worrier and it would have made me worse!

Great news hun. I've got an appt for blood's taken on thursday, how long did it take for your's to come back?

Bee said:
Yeah means a really low chance

Good news on the results - I didn't have the test as I am a complete worrier and it would have made me worse!

Thanks Bee :hug: Yeah i'm the opposite I'm an organizational nut so i need time to prepare and organise to get ready for things so i would have worried if i didn't know.

but its just such a huge relief before getting my bfp i felt really unlucky and jinxed and since getting my bfp i feel completely blessed and although i am always expecting the worst news for some lucky reason (touch wood) i keep getting good news and it makes me feel so lucky!

LMP x

xJodieLoux said:
Great news hun. I've got an appt for blood's taken on thursday, how long did it take for your's to come back?

Hey :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

I went on Wednesday afternoon last week and they were back in today but i was told that mine would take longer with it being a mid week test so yours may be back quicker.

Good Luck

LMP x

Hi,

Really pleased to hear the test results are good - that must be such a relief.

I think they get back to you pretty quickly if you are high risk - I had my blood test on a Tuesday I think, and they first called me on the Friday to say I was high risk (a bit of a shock I must say - 1:42). I think if you're low risk they just send you a letter (here it's supposed to be within 10 days).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back