Downs Syndrome/Spina Bifida results - came Saturday!!

~*Leanne*~

Reaction score
....finally....after 3 weeks i got my letter from the hospital for the results of the above results...and they came back 'low risk'

thank god!!! :D

but...i noticed some of you girls got like a result like....1/200,000 or something - how did you get that result, did it just say it in the letter?!?

:D

did it not give you a number result in your test results, you may be able to ring up an find out what they are if you need to know but low risk is great :hug:

i had to ring up leanne as it doesnt tell u on the letter, but if its low risk i wouldnt worry :hug:

nah wont bother ringing, its low risk and im happy about that so will leave it there, i just wondered if people had the number result on the letter :)

mine were in writing but i was given them straight away not in the post and we went private so i guess its a bit different.

Glad you have your results and they are low risk. I cant help with the meaning of them as i opted out of the test as it wouldnt have changed anything (bar me worrying more)

Claire x

Mine just said not high risk, I have no idea of the numbers.

Great result for you hun :cheer:

My letter said 1 in 250,000 but that might have been because my AFP levels we raised so I was referred for a scan in the same letter.

I wouldn't worry if it says low risk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back