Downs screening blood test

Flame

Reaction score
Do they normally ring you to give you the results as i had the test 4 weeks ago and havent heard anything yet. I have my 20 week scan on Tuesday so hoping they will give us the results then but it sounds like most of you have had a phone call to tell you the results.

No news is good news right??

I had mine a week ago and she said ring up the next day for my results.

I also got a letter confirming the results through the post a few days later.

Maybe they do it differently in your area? :)

I had mine come through within 4 days. I'd give them a ring hun to put your mind at rest.

I think they would've been in touch if it was bad news hun.

Maybe its their policy to only make contact if the results are a concern.

Sorry I cant be much help :hug:

We paid for a nucal screen @ 13 weeks for reassurance, but my sis had her triple tests at our hozzie and she didnt get results until she went for her 20 week scan..all was well

I would ring them if you are concerned hun xxx

You usually will hear if there is a prob but i got the results from my GP surgery. You can phone up and ask

Thanks guys, my scan is on Tuesday so i shall try and wait till then :D

Hi

Im the same as you i had mine done 2 weeks ago and aint heard nothing but i think its a good thing when you dont my friend is the secretery so i would of heard bad news if there was any. Try not to worry
Katrina

I was told that I'd only hear if there was a problem, if everything was fine I'd just get a standard letter within 6 weeks

I have had my 20 weeks scan and everything was fine though.

Should get the results when I see the midwife this week.

I really wouldn't worry, if there was anything wrong they'd have rang you.

Cx

Hi Flame,

My Midwife told me they would only be in contact if the test came back with a high risk result so I'm sure your's is fine :D

Me being me though phoned the doctors reception just to make sure. The receptionist should be able to give you test results so I would call them just to put your mind at rest :hug:

Nat xx

My doctors receptionists refuse to give you your results and tell you to make an appointment for the doctor, then complain cause you want to make and appointment to see the doctor within the next month.

The midwife said she is going to get them ready for my scan tomorrow, but i want to know now, i'm not to worried about them though which is odd for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back