downer... :(

claire2602

Reaction score
Bad day today girls :( just feeling bleugh :( and too make thinga worse - juat seen my friend who is due next month, i offered all by baby relTed things i had baught (i know makea me sound crazy buying stuff when im not even preggo) wasnt alot just steraliser (was on offer - too good to refuse!) a wall sticker,some bottles,pack of bodysuits and 3d letters to go on wall. i feel stupid keeping it as ita been so long but i dont wanna let it go :( espec if my.prediction comez true and i get bfp in october! what if it dosent.....how long do i wait? i cant keep it all forever! ooohhhhh godddddd :(

Hi chick I know how you feel I have baby stuff too few grows that where on offer
I know it seems like it will never happen. I wudjt give them away as they are special to you as you bought them
Have a cuppa and veg out hope you feel better soon hun xxx

I just had an afternoon with a friend who has a 3 year old and a just turned one year old and is due no3 in August.... I was 4 weeks behind her with the on I mc at 10weeks! :( so although I like seeing her and the kids play together it was pretty upsetting! I usually cope ok with seeing mums and babies as I do it all the time - but today felt harder.....I too have some baby stuff already - some I got since ttc no3 some I already had from my first 2... but she started saying she needed more stuff as things she had from first 2 was worn out - I was almost tempted to offer her some of my stuff as I keep thinking how long is it going to be before I need it and when I'm having a down day I wonder if I will ever get to use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back