Down in the dumps

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
Is it normal to feel like this at this stage? I guess part of it is going from working full time to doing nothing all day :wall: I cant do much either. Went into town yesterday but didnt stay long because i was hot and tired. Im tidying up in fits and strats too but again, not much to do there now :wall:

I know i should really appreciate the time I have left to myself and should catch up on sleep etc...

I been feelin down latley too, its prob just ur hormones and that hun. Just take it easy n enjoy the time that u got left b4 baby born to do stuff that needs doin and catchin up on ur sleep etc.
Try meetin up with a few mates or somethin or invitin them over for a girly chat see if that lifts u up a bit and will give u somethin to do.

Dont kno what else to say. Hope u feel better soon :hug: xx

its very normal to feel like this so close to the due date - its a bit like the week before chrismas whn you're a kid - you have looked forward to it for so long and now you are so fed up thinking about it and think its all been a big con and never going to happen - trust me - its tiredness and impatience - you just cant wait for the next exciting bit - it will happen soon and then you wont have time to be bored so enjoy these last few weeks without lo - you are never going to have them again :D

Hi

I think its normal hun, expecually since like you said youve goen from work to nothing.
Hope you feel better soon :hug:
Katrina

yeh try not to worry too much we it will all be fine xxxxxx

I've felt a bit fed up at times too. I think with me it's more frustration that I can't do so much as normal, and also that I'm home more, not seeing people.

I do try to get out of the house every other day either to see someone or just go somewhere for a change of scenery. I think that helps.

Hang in there. :hug:

I'm the same. It won't stop raining, exams are over, I have nothing to read and I hate TV, and I have severe cabin fever :?

Come over to mine...... we'll scoff all the cake to ourselves... That should cheer you up! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back