Nesting

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
errrmmmm......

its meant to kick in around 5 months apparently. i think someone forgot to tell my body :wall:

To be honest with both of us working full time at the moment we are both very tired and find it hard to keep the place in tip top condition.

I am looking around the house more now and thinking about what im gonna do, maybe that is because the place is begining to depress me now. i think it might be coming in just in time for my maternity leave. Im starting to feel a real strong need to be doing something, i just dont have that much energy so im having to tidy up in fits and starts. Oh well im sure I'll get there eventually.

I just dont want to do my back in :(

take it easy til u go on maternity. u'll hav lots more time then. its hot today anyway!
x

That's what I am like, tidying in fits and starts. No energy to do much more! :lol:

I'm the same, do a bit, stop, do another bit, stop.
It's too hot here now and sitting on the sofa with an ice lolly appeals much more right now.

Hi

aww hun im sure it will all come together and when you have more time.
I usually dont have much time till Kiara goes to bed or in the mornings, which i do lots in the mornings as its much cooler!
Katrina

I've been up since 6am cleaning the kitchen :shock:

I go in fits and starts too. There are times when I have good days and get loads done and days when I am just too tired to do anything. Yesterday was the strangest though. I had had hardly any sleep and feeling sooooooo SH***Y but I went a bit wierd and did the front garden :lol: mowed it, cut the bushes and hedges, weeded and even cleaned up all the mess (normally leave that for Hubby :rotfl: ). I dont know where the burst of energy came from but it looks good.
I get the same with house work too, just go like a whirlwind.

5 months??? :rotfl: alot of peoples dont kick in till there a few weeks ready to drop. Wonder when mines guna kick in i cant be assed to hoover and am much happier sitting on the computior while LO runs around the garden!

mine certainly hasn't kicked in yet :roll: I don't go on mat leave until I'm 37 weeks so will have to do a bit here and there before then.

mine most definitely has not kicked in.... had to sack our cleaner last week too so I hope it does soon! :D

My nesting seems to come and go. Usually I feel like doing it on a day when I have no energy :roll: typical.

I've booked someone to come and clean all the carpets in a few weeks. I figure getting someone else to do the nesting for me is ok isn't it? :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back