Down in dumps

Freya

Reaction score
I had convinced myself that something would happen this weekend due to amount of pains etc I have been having :twisted: Now everything has stopped and just feel very very very pregnant.

My OH works 4 hours away and is due to go back to work on Tues (he commutes Mon morning - Fri evening). Don't know what I am trying to say really just fed up with being pregnant and want baby to come out and say hello really really soon :pray:

Have tried all usual (even getting jiggy wiht it) but nothing is happening any tips, suggestions, jokes to make me feel better would be great.

My first child was 1 day early does that mean this one has a good chance of being early too or does it mean nothing at all.

aww hunny i feel the same i have been in terrible pain im due tommorow im sure now ill go overdue i know how frustrating it is my oh is working i keep thinking shes definatley coming but no such luck.
i had my first 6 days early and my second 10 days late it can go either way i hope you have your little 1 soon hold out you will be extra happy when the day does come.
ive heard of rasberry tea, squatting, blowing up baloons and you could try castor oil its 50/50 also a hot curry and sex and intense orgasm can set things going.

you could try them all in one but may make you sick and spend half the night on the toilet but worth a go.:wink:

good luck hope you get to meet your little 1 soon hannahx

Hi

I know how frusterating it is to think your babys gonna conme and have him /her not come, its the last month which is the worst .
Maybe the pains are a start to somthing but its taking its time?
I hope it happens soon for you and try to do what hannahbet20 says and see if that works?
good luck hun.dont worry you will get to see your little bundle soon.
Katrina

what a difference 24 hours makes... Freya good luck - hope your show results in you going into labout and holding yoru baby by the end of the day!

hannahbet20 - congratulations

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back