dopplers

I had a sneaky look in Tri 2 a while back and listened to Kimbos recordings, they were so good I got my OH to buy an Angelsounds from Ebay last night, can't wait to get it :)

poppy160 said:
I had a sneaky look in Tri 2 a while back and listened to Kimbos recordings, they were so good I got my OH to buy an Angelsounds from Ebay last night, can't wait to get it :)

:dance: :dance: :dance:

well.. i couldn't find the heartbeat. again. :wall: i could hear my pulse through the placenta though - that was loud and clear.

might get OH to have a go later! otherwise i think i'm going to have to put it away for a week or so... will just make myself even more paranoid otherwise!

try again later on..

try going really low down near ur pubic bone.. cos often thats where i find mine and im nearly 5 week ahead of you xx

Kayte&Bump said:
Yeah I think thats what its called im not at home so cant look, looks like an egg lol with a purple cover?

xx

Uh oh....I've got that one and still can't hear anything at 28 weeks!!! I mentioned that my OH could now hear baby's heartbeat by putting his ear on my tummy and my midwife told me today that an empty toilet tube amplifies it. Far cheaper than a doppler!!! :rotfl:

poppy160 said:

well.. i couldn't find the heartbeat. again. :wall: i could hear my pulse through the placenta though - that was loud and clear.

might get OH to have a go later! otherwise i think i'm going to have to put it away for a week or so... will just make myself even more paranoid otherwise!

try again later on..

try going really low down near ur pubic bone.. cos often thats where i find mine and im nearly 5 week ahead of you xx

Kayte&Bump said:
Yeah I think thats what its called im not at home so cant look, looks like an egg lol with a purple cover?

xx

Uh oh....I've got that one and still can't hear anything at 28 weeks!!! I mentioned that my OH could now hear baby's heartbeat by putting his ear on my tummy and my midwife told me today that an empty toilet tube amplifies it. Far cheaper than a doppler!!! :rotfl:

poppy160 said:

try again later on..

Kayte&Bump said:

xx

yay!! :) :) heard trog at first attempt this morning! heart rate chugging along at 156. OH and i lay listening for a few minutes. awesome!

:D

purple13 said:
yay!! :) :) heard trog at first attempt this morning! heart rate chugging along at 156. OH and i lay listening for a few minutes. awesome!

:D

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back