crying

madmish

Reaction score
does anyone just cry? for no apparent reason, i just seem to cry. i dont feel sad or upset about anything, but i can't help it.
with my previous pregnancies i got upset and sad all the time about silly things, like i couldn't find my shoes or my hair was messy and stuff. but at the moment i can be sat watching tv or listening to the kids read and i just start crying, when i dont even feel; sad!!

am i nuts????? :wall:

not at all, i was watching friends yesterday and i just started to cry even though it wasnt that sad, i do tend to cry alot about everything at the moment:)

No, your not nuts :lol:. I used to do that while pregnant, especially if I was watching or heard something to do with babies or pregnancy. Id be fine one minute then in tears the next :?. I thought I was going mad at the time :lol:

Rachel xx

I cry all the time too hun.

Touched by an Angel on the hallmark channel made me cry this morning!

littlelady87 said:
not at all, i was watching friends yesterday and i just started to cry even though it wasnt that sad, i do tend to cry alot about everything at the moment:)

Yeah thats alot like me at the moment. My OH brought me back some sweet from work and i balled my eyes out. lol

im always crying :lol: i watched tv and i started crying lol

Bless you ......... your not nuts.......... i cry all the time for no reason it just starts without warning i wouldn't worry emotions are all over the place at the mo!

If you're nuts, then so am I!!! :lol:

We're moving house soon, and DH was struggling to get a solid wood table top in the back on my car on his own, and managed to rub the outside of the table top along the inside of my boot. The paint will wipe off the tabletop, the scratch is the tiniest of marks, it's inside the boot, and the car is a complete nail anyway, but I stood there in the middle of the street and sobbed because I couldn't help him!!! :oops: :lol:

Then last night I screamed at him because he fell sleep on the sofa at 8pm. Normally I would have left him (he starts work at 5.30am so is forgiven), but I threw a cushion at him, screamed that he'd better get used to not sleeping in the evening because I wasn't doing everything for the baby, then burst into tears again and went to bed myself!! :shock:

I feel fine today though. I'm not keen on this emotion thing!! :wink:

your not the only onve on that one when i was pregnant i started over little things, one time i was on the bus with b/f and just started lol :oops:

I cry too!

Since being pregnant, the adverts on TV for charities, like the Dogs Trust one and the NSPCC make me cry like hell!

And on my holiday last week, I sat outside and cried ALL evening then went to bed still sobbing, i was in such a state! My poor OH was at his wit's end!

Izzyx

it's good to know i am not a nutter!!! i am crying as i type this lol!!! :lol:

its just strange as i have done the pregnancy thing 3 times before and evrything about this pregnancy is so different to the others!!!

I havent been too bad but yesterday whilst watching the live Big Brother they decided to wait the housemates up in the morning with the sound of a baby crying - well that was it, my eyes welled up and even my boobies start to leak!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back