Doppler

Tillytots

Reaction score
I got my doppler today and just sat listening to bubs heartbeat! Its the first time Ive heard it and its lush!!! Sounds like little galloping horses :D

What kind did you get? I'm waiting for mine to come from Hong Kong! LOL

I got one from ebay - baby beets - cheapy at 13 quid. Comes with headphones, but i also use my ipod speakers!!! It takes ages for me to find it though, although hubby has total knack...finds it straight away every time! :roll:
Do you other girls find the h/beat straight away?? :think:

I got one today called heart-to-heart Summer prenatal listener, anyone else have this one? So far can't hear anything except baby's thuds and kicks! I'm not sure if im just unlucky so far or the listener is crap!

I've got a BF500, I found the heartbeat at 12+4, it takes some time to find it as the baby likes to sleep at the time I normally try, I have to jump up and down to wake baby!!!

it took me about 2mins to find it at first then I moved it and it took me another 5 to find again lol. I got this one:

http://www.retail-therapy.com/ProductDe ... ctCode=090

from ebay for £30. You can use earphones with it which is probably reccomended - even with a volume control nextdoor probably heard babys heartbeat loud and clear :)

After reading about anterior placentas and how they can muffle any noise and kicks etc I was pleasantly surprised :D

Pregnopaws said:
I'm not sure if im just unlucky so far or the listener is crap!

Ive heard this one is not very good until much later on hun, i think its the one im thinking of anyway :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back