Just heard the cutest thing :)

Tenshineko

Reaction score
I was trying to find the baby with the doppler and heard what i thought was baby hiccups!! I move the doppler slightly and heard a strong heartbeat :D Its the first time iv heard it and im pretty sure it was hiccups... it was amazing :D

Awww Thats amazing!! :cheer:

Still waiting to get my Doppler, ordered it from Ebay a week ago, emailed the seller and they have been on holiday so only sent it out today!! Grrr :wall: lol

:lol: that's brilliant. You will have to drink a cup of water upside down and see if that helps the little un!

Aww thats so cute! Wait until you can feel your baby having the hiccups, I cant wait :D

Yay! had another midwife apointment today, she said they can be awkward as its still quite small but found it straight away when she touched my tummy and found the heartbeat stright away aswell. Think she was as pleased about that as i was :lol: :hug: :hug: Being a good baby so far.

awww thats so cute xx

I love listening to the heartbeat, when I move the doppler right down the bottom right side, near my hip bone i hear what sounds like a popcorn machine, lots of little pops. I have no idea what this is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back