Doppler

hayleyVrabbit

Reaction score
OH I still cant hear anything on my Doppler im not worrying as i feel LO move all the time its just a waste of money though!! :D

My friend had the same problem. I might ask to see if I can borrow it see if I can get anthing on it.

It does my head in!!! wen the midwife does it you canhear it loud and clear... i'l leave it a few weeks and try again.. x

What sort of doppler are you all using as i have heard angel sounds are the best ones

I have angel sounds and once OH has found the heartbeat for me it's great!

I have the angel sounds and think it is fantastic. A real piece of mind as I haven' t felt baby move yet.

I find the heartbeat no problem but when I try to let hubby heart it, he/she seems to move away. xxx

I can't remember what mine is called, got it from Argos. OH has no problem finding heartbeat at all, but I just can't hear it or make any sense of it.

I have Angel Sounds - it detects perfectly every time. Highly recommend it. I've heard a lot of laides have trouble with a lot of the other branded ones and several complaints about the ones bought in Argos. Bought my Angel Sounds one from Ebay at a great price and an extra £1 for the tube of gel which at 33 weeks is still only half empty.

yes i've got angel sounds too and it's marvellous. got if off ebay at a great price

:wall: DON'T BUY ARGOS one.... it's SH*t.... :oops: Sorry :shock: :rotfl: But true!! I bought one and it's really is bad.... you can hear Noise..but NOT baby heart beat. :roll:

I have read lots of positives about Angel sounds though.... So good luck and enjoy if you get one....

I have given mine away ALREADY ! ! ! ..... MORE PARANOID .... No more!! :D :wink: Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

:? Sorry Carly, But thats the makers of the argos one... i really hope it's a much better model? ? ? Good luck doll :doh: Lv Yvonne xx

I hope it works for you, and you get to hear the heartbeat. Let us know how you get on. xx

i would also recommend angel sounds doppler. i bought mine from ebay and have been hearing babies heartbeat from 12 weeks. i hear it straight away now and can even pick up heartbeat in several places. i would also advise using small movements when looking for hb not quick movements of doppler and try low down first and tilt the doppler as well as laying it flat o tummy. hope you find hb soon.

xxxxx

mines a summer prenatal one i still havnt heard anything!!!! i no babies ok though as she kicks all the time :) when i try use the damn thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back