Doppler Heartbeat

Lilmoomin

Reaction score
Today my Doppler came :yay: I found the heartbeat straight away :love:

So LO's heartbeat was between 118 & 133, is this fast or slow? Also what sex do they say for fast / slow heartbeat?? Its been 12 years since my last pregnancy! I remember the midwife told me both times I was having a girl because of the heartbeat, but had boys! Just cant remember if the heartbeat was fast or slow! X x x

Just been naughty and got my son to Google it for me and studies show there is no truth behind it :)

I cant wait to listen to it again, but don't wanna upset bump to much, so will have another listen tonight when hubbys home :) x x x

they are amazing! but dont stress if you dont find it.

I have found Crumpets HB and literally seconds later the little tinker has moved and ive lost it, but the kicks are reassuring in themselves! have you felt your LO yet?

x

Last edited:
they are amazing! but dont stress if you dont find it.

I have found Crumpets HB and literally seconds later the little tinker has moved and ive lost it, but the kicks are reassuring in themselves! have you felt your LO yet?

x

Thanks, tbh I wasn't expecting to find it so quick! I kinda thought with me being a lager lady that I might not be able to yet!

I am feeling flutters, I have been for a couple of weeks now, but no kicks as of yet :( hopefully wont be to much longer as this is my 3rd :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back