Don't want to jinx it!!

Also not had my usual craving for chocolate and sweets like I normally do before AF :D

Well my cycles used to be that I would come on exactly 4 wks after the last period finished. My period finished on 18th May and I have had nothing :S had thick stringy creamy cm for a few days up til Sunday (23rd June) and now nothing :S just small amounts of creamy cm x

Just took a FRER, and I THINK (hope) I may be getting the start of a BFP!! I took a FRER yesterday evening, and it came up negative, even shined my phone through the back of it and nothing, just one line. Well took another FRER just now and thought I saw something (although not yet pink) just the tiniest faintest thing ever, so shone my phone through it and I can see another line!! Not yet pink though so I dunno. Can you see where the lines are supposed to be through the back of a FRER??

Post a pic! There are some awsome linespotters on here! Hope its your bfp hun xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I don't think people will be able to see, cos I was really really looking, but can you see a line if you shine a torch through it?? Or is it just the area the line should have been?

ady6y5yr.jpg

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1372358766138.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1372358766138.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 25
Took tests apart cos was struggling to take pic. Top one is yesterday's, bottom one is today's

Thibk I can see somthing on the second one, but dont know if im looking at the right bit, its difficult to tell. Try one first thing in the morning. From what iv read, superdrugs own brand tests are super sensitive xx

The only Superdrug I have is in town, and I won't have time to go there til next week :/

Top = yesterday's
Bottom = today's

u9ety3u2.jpg

Did u do one this morning hun xx

the bottom looks like an indent rather than a bfp?

Yer that looks like my Evap I got on my frer the other month x

Not done another yet, and it's definitely not an indent. Wouldn't know if its an evap or not though. Really not sure what to think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back