Don't want to jinx it!!

Eeyore_20

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

Hope everyone is doing good! My last period began on May 11th and finished on May 18th, and I have no clue when I O'd this month!! Which means it's been 4 and 1/2 wks since my period finished.

Anyways, my boobs haven't been hurting like they normally do before Af and I just been loo and have got thick stringy cream cm! Is this a good sign??

I had no symptoms this month and got my Bfp. The month before I had loads of symptoms and I tested negative.

It's really tricky to tell. until you test it's impossible to know out right!

I dunno how long to wait! My cycles have been a bit random... Might go til weekend!

I would test now, cant believe you have waited this long. I have no patence lol xx

fx for you hun xxxxxx

Last edited:
Update... Still not bought a test but beginning to feel that familiar groggy feeling in my stomach, but just feels a little different to normal... Clutching at straws :( a baby would mean the world to me and OH. Fingers crossed! My cm is still stringy (like ovulation) but milky/creamy in colour - no odour or itching so deffo no infection. There's quite a lot of it too - hoping it's a sign!!

Ooh! Fx for you. I have read increased cm is a sign ;)

Mine has increased slightly since I found out and is like you describe.

Hope it is a bfp for you

Oooo! Now I am hopeful! There's absolutely loads it's weird lol

Test tomorrow! Fingers crossedxx

BFN on a Reveal pregnancy test :( dunno whether testing with fmu tomorrow will make any difference

Still not come on, seem to be weeing a bit more often, but I dunno haha. Boobs still aren't sore and I'm sleeping loads! Not got loads of cm anymore though :S

Hopefully you will get a BFP. Keep us updated x

Another update, still not had chance to buy another test but I am waaaay over due date for period, it drives me crazy!! :( boobs not hurting, cm is not so heavy and stringy (but still cream coloured), having hot flushes, very very very bloated, tired and extremely moody!! All signs of pregnancy yet also signs of AF >=[

Awe how annoying for you hon!! How late are you now? Sorry haven't worked taptalk out enough to go back pages!! Hope you get answers soon. I had a month back where I was 9 days late for no reason whatsoever and then she just appeared. Longest 9 days ever!! X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back