Dont want to jinx it but this may be it

spacehopper

Reaction score
Since last night at around 10pm i started getting period like cramps with back cramps lasting around 10 mins. OH and me were playing on PS3 to try take my mind off it but that didnt work. OH was timeing them and at around 12 they were coming every 6 mins so rang midwives at hospital.

Was advised take some paracetamol (fat lot of good they did) and to get in a warm bath. OH ran me a bath and left me there in the dark while i tried relax. It did take my pain away in my back but made it worse in front and were every 4 mins. After about 30 mins my mum came up and said she thinks im in early labour which is what the MW said aswell.

Got out of bath and they went back to every 6 mins. Sat on the bed untill about 2.30 with them hurting so bad i had to breath through them and OH playing on his PS3 paying no attention to me :(

They have been coming every 6 mins since 2.30 and i have not had one wink of sleep. OH is fast asleep and just wont wake up :( Im sat on my own, mum at work, dad in bed and sister moved out a few weeks ago so all alone :( Sister said she will be up in a bit to help me have a bath, wash my hair and shave my legs :lol:

I have had a bit more of a show, but no blood in it and have had a "clear out" this morning. I really need to go sleep but everytime i lay down they get worse and hurt even more.

I dont know weather i should ring my MW or the hospital as i cant cope with the pain no more.

Im such a wuss, god knows how im going to give birth.

xx

just keep trying your best to breath through the pains hun, and just keep thinking that every contraction you get through is one less that you've got to get through before you meet your baby :cheer: :cheer:

you can do it.....

good luck

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Thankyou hun :) thats made me smile and your so right lol although i dont advise getting pregnant :rotfl:

oo excited for you!!! Fingers crossed, and remeber when its all over and you have that gorgeous baby in your arms, you will be thinking, pah that was nothing Ill be wanting to do it all over again soon!!!!!!!

Seriously good luck really hope this is it for you :hug: :hug:

hope this is it for you honey :hug: with regards to ya OH - small bucket of water ? "oh darlin i am so sorry but i think my waters just went now GET THE F**K UP!" ? maybe? :think: :lol: i am evil :rotfl:

Common Archie get out of Mummy!! MY OH on Monday decidede that he needed to sort out his facebook account before checking his wife in agony downstairs :roll: Typical.

good luck hun i hope this is it 4 u xxx :cheer:

im so jelous lol where r my pains I WANT PAINS lol

Good luck spacehopper :hug: I would ring the labour ward, I did just for advice and they were very helpful :D

Awww sweetie :hug: :hug: :hug:

Don't be sad - think happy thoughts! You're going to be hit by the pain train :lol: :dance: And then you'll be holding your LO in your arms!!! Woo! Exciting! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Fingers crossed for you, sounds like it is the start of things.
Dont forget to keep us very nosey ladies up to date.
Is your text buddy to hand for you?

Oooh, good luck, this sounds like it's it! :cheer:

Definitely call the hospital if it hurts too much, I'm sure they'll tell you to come in.

Keep breathing through the pain - you CAN and WILL get through it (once you get to hospital take all the pain relief you need!) and when it's all over you'll have your LO and it will all be worth it, promise :hug:

Good luck hun :hug: Keep us updated. Hope your ok, try and get through it as best you can until you get to hospital, then you can have all the drugs you need! Your not a wimp, don't be daft, this giving birth lark aint easy!

sounds like its all happening for you.... hope all is ok & going well.
Cant say im not jealous though :wink:

any news? Hope it is progressing well for you hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back