Dont really no who I am.

To be honest, my life isn't about image, it's about finding something to wear that doesn't have sick or squashed weetabix on it! :lol: Plus i just don't have funds to change my mind anyway.

I know were your coming from hun, Im 27 & still trying to figure out who I am!!!! I love long skirts and fitted tops with brightly colored hair, yet live in scruff jeans and surfer tops most days, with bed hair! Inside my minds screaming sort yaself out luv but I just never feel right if that makes sense! I had piercings, took them out, had them redone! Ended up with tattoos (cant be redone :lol: ) My wardrobe has varied soo much yet still I havent found one way I want to be!! So I can totally symapathise, esp if you have hormones raging at the mo!
I say experiment and have fun (within reason!) your young once, dye your hair pink, wearing hoodies and hoop earings, hey if nothing else the photos will give you something to look back on in 10yrs!! lmao! (when your my age and prob still trying to work yourself out :rotfl: )

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Rock-Angel said:
I know were your coming from hun, Im 27 & still trying to figure out who I am!!!! I love long skirts and fitted tops with brightly colored hair, yet live in scruff jeans and surfer tops most days, with bed hair! Inside my minds screaming sort yaself out luv but I just never feel right if that makes sense! I had piercings, took them out, had them redone! Ended up with tattoos (cant be redone :lol: ) My wardrobe has varied soo much yet still I havent found one way I want to be!! So I can totally symapathise, esp if you have hormones raging at the mo!
I say experiment and have fun (within reason!) your young once, dye your hair pink, wearing hoodies and hoop earings, hey if nothing else the photos will give you something to look back on in 10yrs!! lmao! (when your my age and prob still trying to work yourself out :rotfl: )

I feel like this, and I am nearly 31. The last few years I have ot been the person I am/was, and this year I am determined to get someof me back. I think alot of it does come from having a baby, butI would juts keep on experimenting until you find where you fit.

You don't need to decide who you are honey. You can change as much as you want before and after the baby and you will find yourself over the next few years. Being 16 is hard, being pregnant is hard - the 2 together are tough! Don't beat yourself up, just ride it out x

LisaJ1986 said:
To be honest, my life isn't about image, it's about finding something to wear that doesn't have sick or squashed weetabix on it! :lol: Plus i just don't have funds to change my mind anyway.

Oh this rings true only too well!!! Clothes atm are the things that keep my warm, as long as they're clean, alloww for easy boobies removal, and dont make me look like i'm wearing a bin bag then it's ok. I think once you ahve the baby your not oging to be thinking about clothes for a while, first it'll be getting back in to your pre-preg clothes, then whatever is clean, and then eventually you'll start looking for an image.

TBH i've never found one i like on me, i just wear plain old jeans and a t-shirt pretty much every day, and sometimes if i'm feeling confident enough a skirt.

It is normal to wonder what your doing or who you are, you're about to take on the biggest and bestest thing you'll ever do, the hardest yet most rewarding, even now i have days where i wonder what the hell i'm doing or how i got here.

You'll be ok :hug:

Well i am 28 with almost 4 children and i don't know myself fully yet!

I think that i will change alot in the next few years though because i am going to uni soon and i can have a period of being a student and then i have to be a professional plus a mummy, a wife and and my own person!

Jazz i would just go with the flow hun, be who you feel like and by the way i would dare to have bright pink hair and wear my mckenzie jacket at the same time! Life is for living - be who you wanna be.

I know what you mean although I think it might have come across a bit confusing to those that might not 'get it' :)

I used to go out most nights and run charity fundraising gigs etc, and I'd be in (skimpy/adult) fancy dress or just plain skimpy rock wear/pvc etc and when I had Ryan I just changed as if in my head it was irresponsible to be that 'sort' of person anymore?

I don't know if that makes sense?

I can't say I even particularly miss that side of me now though. I did at first but now I have new hobbies and a new and wider social circle that I would rather be this me than the old me.

You'll find out who you really are, don't worry about it, although I understand how hard and confusing it can seem sometimes. I was 22 when I had Ryan so I think it might be a young mum thing. Half way in the middle of a party lifestyle and then you get pregnant, so understandably all the changes are a big shock to the system.

You'll work yourself out hun honestly :) I stressed out about it a bit but when you relax, its ok to like new things and 'become' a new person, or let a hidden part of your personality take over. xx

Yeah your right guys :)
It just got me thinking cause Im selling alot of my 'scene' clothes on ebay. my bright blue zebra print skinny jeans and stuff. And it just made me think that Im letting go of the old me. If that makes sence :)

beanie said:
Rock-Angel said:

I feel like this, and I am nearly 31. The last few years I have ot been the person I am/was, and this year I am determined to get someof me back. I think alot of it does come from having a baby, butI would juts keep on experimenting until you find where you fit.

Me too. I feel the old me coming back. Not that the old me going away was anything to do with the kids in a negative way but I got lost in the babyness. Now they are getting older, getting personalities and being individuals and so am I. I got my tongue pierced last year and im feeling quite creative just now which is very me. I got funky knitting on the go and my sewing machine is very busy. I got my hair cut shortish and blonde again and Im not decided on wether to get it purple underneath.

Jazz, you do what you want to do. What ever feels right is what you do.

hey,you can still wear zebras print skinnies when you have a baby. I still drift around in my floor length velvet dresses and my tutus.....

jazzmum2be said:
It just got me thinking cause Im selling alot of my 'scene' clothes on ebay. my bright blue zebra print skinny jeans and stuff. And it just made me think that Im letting go of the old me. If that makes sence :)

That's how I felt when I ebayed all my size 8 corsets :(

When you said crazy i was imagining going out every night getting pissed, sorry got wrong end of the stick lol
Just go day by day, thats what i do, one day im blonde then im brunette with blonde streaks, now im a red head, i wear what the feck i like how the feck i like when the feck i wana wear it, who cares, just do what you feels right on that day, everyday is different :cheer:

Mel&Bean said:
When you said crazy i was imagining going out every night getting p*ssed, sorry got wrong end of the :

I often imagine such a fun thing too. Then I remember I have two kids and dont really drink that much :wall: :rotfl:

yeah so what we concider crazy is a couple of pints in the house and off to bed snoring our heads off, sounds farmiliar :rotfl:

Mel&Bean, Id lurrveee to go blonde. But whenever I bleach my hair it goes ginger and straw like so Iv given up trying :lol:
Its like Ill see my friends with there crazy hair and piercings and Ill be like THATS who I am.
But then Ill see my otherfriends with long brown hair with there chunky silver hoops in and Im like nooo THATS me.
All really confusing :lol:

When i did my hair i used 12% peroxide, my mates a hair dresser and told me where the whole salers was lol, was like a platinum blonde with big black chunks, its now red.
I love my piercings too, nose, tounge and ears, sort of rebelious but not really, and i have 6 tats but theres only one thats on show pretty much most of the time, so i can decide how crazy i look by wwearing different stuff, plus i change my hair as often as i change my pants :rotfl:
(meaning very often of course)

I want to change my hair atm to either red or blonde :)
But Iv died it so much that when I dye it it takes all the goodness out and takes me about 5-6 weeks of deep conditioning every day to get it back to looking 'normal' :lol:

what you need is hair syrum and good conditioner, use em both everytime you wash your hair, works a treat :)

leckershell said:
jazzmum2be said:

That's how I felt when I ebayed all my size 8 corsets :(

please don't mention size 8 corsets, it still hurts :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back